Sign in to follow this  
SPREZZIDENT

VINTAGE 2009 THREAD

i really have nothing to start a conversation about but in the event that i decide that i will only look at one thread on this website, i wanna have one in mind.

anybody got sports books to recommend? i've crushed both freedarkos, the book of basketball, the big o, the baseball economist, and the book already this summer.

alternatively, anybody doing any web publishing or anything? i've got space in my RSS feed for friends or internet acquaintances or whatever the hell you consider our relationship to be.

even if you've just got good recommendations on what to add, i'd appreciate that-doesn't have to be sports, although i've already got KSK / deadspin / mlbtr / fan/rotographs / project prospect / ranyontheroyals, i also have the monkey cage / statistical modeling / and a bunch of friends' websites

or hey any personal updates on life and things? i feel like a lot of that would have happened on the stage if it existed [understandably] and it appears that the stage still does not exist although its lack of existence feels more literal right now than it used to..

or hey any personal updates on life and things?

i'm in grad school, probably focusing on sports statistics

i feel like a lot of that would have happened on the stage if it existed [understandably] and it appears that the stage still does not exist although its lack of existence feels more literal right now than it used to..

what are you saying? you know i don't speak spanish.

WHAAAAT? THAT'S AWESOME!

ISN'T IT? i look forward to a life of immersing myself in sports

how's it different from a standard stats program, do you work with sports stuff? do you pick one to specialize in? how good are you at fantasy sports? most sports statisticians accept working for a team and trying to be one of the guys that gets a commemorative ring for winning, but you should find a way to parlay this into personal fame.

how's it different from a standard stats program, do you work with sports stuff? do you pick one to specialize in? how good are you at fantasy sports? most sports statisticians accept working for a team and trying to be one of the guys that gets a commemorative ring for winning, but you should find a way to parlay this into personal fame.

that's my understanding of it, yeah. the cool thing about my program here is that i essentially get to design my emphasis.

oh, the personal fame will come. it will.