Sign in to follow this  
moneyman21

Congrats George Washington

Major ups to GW Sam and Miles and the entire George Washington squad on making it to the finals of NFLs, as far as i can recall this is the farthest a Mountain region team has ever gotten at this tournament, the previous record holders were Kent Denver who made it to semis on the Africa topic.

Hella congrats and good luck tomorrow in finals!

• Downvote 1

BTW, they're considered the favorites. They've beaten Greenhill PP at this tournament already and another GW team hit Greenhill on neg.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I believe so yes.

Yes. George Washington Clark/Owens (Neg) beat Greenhill Patel/Patterson (Aff) on a 6-5 decision.

Greenhill's Aff was redeploying US marines stationed in Okinawa other than the 31st Marine Expeditionary unit. Advantages were Deterrence and Asian stability. GW went for case and a humanitarian relief D/A with a relations add on.

Congrats to GW and all the other Mountain Region teams that broke.

Although I'm extremely late on this, I want to echo the congrats to GW and the rest of the Colorado/Mtn Region teams doing well nationally. Being in Texas now i'm kind of spoiled with all the national circuit action but I love seeing my home region represented. moar colorado debate!!!