Sign in to follow this  
scottodekirk

Great debate featuring a fatastic straight-up team defeating a Race K

These were two of my favorite teams last year! I really enjoyed seeing how much work Liberty put in all year at getting better and was overjoyed to see them do so well at the end of the season. Thanks to all the participants (Beth Mendenhall, Derek Ziegler, Eddie Fitzgerald, and Benjamin Hagwood).

Check it Out!

http://puttingthekindebate.com/2011/06/16/ceda-semis-kansas-state-mz-v-liberty-fh/

• Upvote 1

Ahhhhh I hate how the website says who won before you really get to watch it, it takes the suspense out of it :wacko:

word.

What is it like? and what type of arguments did you use?

I'm not really the right person to ask about this. We won by reading some generic answers and a k. If you want to learn about debating these types of arguments make a post in the "Help me" section of the forums. The most important thing to remember is not to lose your head and to make smart arguments

yeah like i know what i would run... but i just would expect that the people that debate race stuff would beat the generic stuff really easily. i wasn't really wondering what to run just curious about how well the generic stuff would work. Like i have framework stufffor that and of course topicality or whatev.

generally if you're running an aff against which framework is responsive, you spend like 90% of your practice debates figuring out how to answer it. just saying.

NO U

• Downvote 1