Cojoh

Thursday File for NFL's

This might be the wrong place to put this, but whatever...

According to the Thursday file schedule, one was supposed to come out today, but it did not happen. Is there going to be one before NFL's at all?

• Upvote 1

do you guys know how to read a clock? its only sunday.

The Thursday file schedule said that it was supposed to come out last Thursday. So no, I am not a dumbass.

• Upvote 1

Well its monday and still nothing. Anyone know if we can expect one to come out

E-mail or PM the admins (David and Ross) for best results on Thursday File issues.

Update: Our Thursday File author who committed to writing a file for this tournament did not submit a file. Our big apologies, and we will keep you updated if this changes.

Update: Our Thursday File author who committed to writing a file for this tournament did not submit a file. Our big apologies, and we will keep you updated if this changes.

Not to undercut South-X here, but I threw together a quick version of the TF and have made it available for free to everyone. I was not supposed to cut the TF for this week, but I do feel bad for those who might have needed some help in the politics department. As soon as it is approved you will be able to download it.

Includes the uniqueness from today that you need to run debt limit as a scenario.

cjc

• Upvote 3