Sign in to follow this  
Jakesully8D

Eastern Idaho community camp?

So at hillcrest we've been discussing putting together out own little camp (1 week, small copy fee) that we would have lectures and labs and tournaments, basically all the things that you would get at a normal camp but just closer to home for a teeny fraction of the cost. It wouldnt have the exact same rescources as a normal camp but we would still have lectures from experienced debators and coaches especially, but overall the intent of the camp would be to strengthen the eastern idaho debate community and provide a camp-like learning experience to really everyone who would want to be involved. Would anyone be interested? Jlove and me are in charge of putting together a policy camp, a public forum and lincoln-douglas camp would also be offered. B)

Sounds like a good idea, I'll talk to my team about it and let you know if anyone's interested.

not too many Idaho debaters are on the forums anymore - if you are serious about this, you should ask Ms. Walker to pass the word along the coach's email grapevine.

Max-Absolutely yes please haha, if you know anyone else who would like to (we could pay them) let me know

Mike-will do

Zach- Nothing in stone, any ideas?

None of our novice/JV/ anyone from the team whatsoever even signed up... :( Unfortunately its not gonna happen

I'll go through our Madison ballots tomorrow to try and figure out who it was - you might ask JLove, I think he's the one we hit that round - but one of our judges was talking about putting together a 2 week camp up at ISU, so you might want to contact him if this is something you're still interested in