porker159

replace Biden for VP?

Cheney really revolutionized to the office into an advisory one, and Biden's expertise and knowledge in the area of foreign policy have proved invaluable.

Biden is not a drag on the ticket and Obama isnt vulnerable at the moment.

I don't think Biden is a candidate for POTUS in 2016. It might make sense to have a vice presidential candidate who, if they win in 2012, could be the presumptive Democratic nominee in 2016.

I don't think Biden is a candidate for POTUS in 2016. It might make sense to have a vice presidential candidate who, if they win in 2012, could be the presumptive Democratic nominee in 2016.

Well i think Biden definitely should not be given the choice to run for VP next election, i agree that VP's are basically powerless, but still... Biden acts like a total ass, because he tries to be too much of an average joe. Another example of this, george W. bush ran on a platform of acting like the normal everyday guy, and when he was put into a bad situation [9/11] he acted like the normal guy, pissed off and wanting to bomb all the middle east without a plan. And that my friends, is why we don't want joe Biden or anyone else that acts like our weird uncle to be elected again.

Clinton would be the best option for this; unfortunately it isn't going to happen -- Obama's 2012 site has an Obama-Biden logo on it