Sign in to follow this  
madc0de8

Performance Round Robin / Championships

I'm in the process of getting all the logistical details in place to have a Performance Round Robin in Baltimore at the end of May. This is an open call to the community to see if others are interested in participating in the Round Robin. We have preliminary responses from Beacon, MCA, Baltimore Talent, Centennial, Millard South, GDS and others who want to attend. If you're interested and want more details, private message me on Cross-x.com or e-mail me at scott.brown40@gmail.com.

Thanks

Scott Brown

Is there a more exact date for this? A lot of people graduate at the end of May, it would be good to be able to plan around that as early as possible.

Is there a more exact date for this? A lot of people graduate at the end of May, it would be good to be able to plan around that as early as possible.

Presently, our discussions are placing it on May 30-31 -- the two days immediately following NCFL Nationals which is nearby in Washington, D.C.

Presently, our discussions are placing it on May 30-31 -- the two days immediately following NCFL Nationals which is nearby in Washington, D.C.

Alright. Barring any problems conjuring tickets this shouldn't be a problem.

If this is the date OPMC gives its tentative RSVP.

Alright. Barring any problems conjuring tickets this shouldn't be a problem.

If this is the date OPMC gives its tentative RSVP.

OH IT IS ON

/I like this.

OH IT IS ON

/I like this.

There might be parental problems...

I don't think my parents will let me go considering all of the other things I'm doing/places I'm going/trips I'm taking this summer.

But we persevere? I'mma try to convince 'em.

If this happens, someone PLEASE record rounds?

The plan is for all rounds to be streamed live to the interwebs via Scott Brown's EDebate website.

If this happens, someone PLEASE record rounds?

OPMC will also record all of our rounds independently and I'll upload them to YouTube. Except I'll upload more than I did from the UT Round Robin.