anonymoose

Missouri @ the TOC

Well Missouri has two schools bearing the banner this year. To keep up-to-date, you can follow PembrokeDebate on Twitter or me (bbolman). I may post here occasionally, but it's likely that any news will be kept in the Twittosphere.

• Upvote 2

Per twitter, Pembroke HV is the first team from the state to clear at the TOC. With a 5-2 prelim record, they'll be debating in octofinals in the morning. Congrats Thomas and Mihir!

• Upvote 1

Per twitter, Pembroke HV is the first team from the state to clear at the TOC. With a 5-2 prelim record, they'll be debating in octofinals in the morning. Congrats Thomas and Mihir!

I second this. Congrats to Pembroke great work.

cjc

More from the Pembroke twitter (for anyone not following it). Thomas Hodgman is 11th speaker, and Joplin's PF team has advanced to quarterfinals. Pembroke is the 14 seed affirming against St. Marks BM now.

Congrats to HV on making history for Missouri debate!

Did they read their Ranciere aff? How did the da bait breakdown?

I actually got to watch it. They did read the Ranciere aff, St. Marks went for a variety of case arguments and a civil war DA.