David

Welcome!

Welcome to the new and improved Cross-X.com. There are a lot of changes, and maybe some kinks too, but we're here.

I'd love to fill you in, but I have to begin the first leg of driving #TOC2011. There will be more announcements detailing the improvements upon existing features, as well as new features.

Thanks.

P.S. Don't like the new design? Try changing colors! Click on the paint bucket just below the search bar.

Edited by David
  • Upvote 4

although i haven't really explored it yet, it looks really awesome now, really enjoying the upgrade.

one question though, what happened to rep? is it replaced with the vote posts up/down thing?

Whoa, new logo. But where did my epic green rep bar go? :(

This!

Is there a new equivalent to the rep system? I see that one can "vote posts up"... does the new site keep track of that?

• Upvote 4

hey i just bought a couple of files, and it says they are waiting in invoice. we have paid and everything, but pay now shows up. what does that mean and when will i be able to download my files? also one of my friends had the same issue and he couldnt get the thurday file in time for nats...

hey i just bought a couple of files, and it says they are waiting in invoice. we have paid and everything, but pay now shows up. what does that mean and when will i be able to download my files? also one of my friends had the same issue and he couldnt get the thurday file in time for nats...

I would need more info to check into this and resolve it. Can you email me at RGarr0929@gmail.com (I own the site) any paypal receipt or credit card receipt from the transactions, then I can make sure it shows up in your account.