TheSteveWoodExperience

Assistant Coaching

It looks like I'm going to be attending umkc next year and while I will be very busy with medical school I would like to find an assistant coaching job. Is any school hiring?

As far as I know, Blue Valley West has neither a head coach or any assistant coaches for next year.

• Upvote 1

As far as I know, Blue Valley West has neither a head coach or any assistant coaches for next year.

While I had heard that and really wish I could get a job at a school that puts so many resources towards debate I wouldn't be able to take that job. The Blue Valley School District has a rule about hiring grads that involves waiting until the individual is a junior in college (I may be off slightly but that is the jist of the rule).

Can you coach me? I really need help, especially with winning round 7 of the Glenbrooks.

And aren't you going to be a freshman? How are you going to be in medical school?

• Downvote 1

Can you coach me? I really need help, especially with winning round 7 of the Glenbrooks.

And aren't you going to be a freshman? How are you going to be in medical school?

Sorry Ian I don't think I could live up to your expectations. UMKC has a 6 year BA/MD program.

Lawl maybe if you weren't a huge jackass, didn't want to exterminate people who make less than $1,000,000 a year, and didn't have the worst reputation in Kansas and possibly even the whole national circuit this would be a legitimate inquiry.

heartz,

your ex-debate partner

• Upvote 2

Dr. Waldman,

You should contact Mr. Dubois about any vacancies he might have. I'm sure that he'd be able to work around your surgery/ER schedule.

Best of luck.

PS. I have this weird mole on my back that I'm hoping you could take a look at. I'm sure it's nothing but you can never be too careful :). Do you accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield?

Edited by t-money
  • Downvote 1

well ur out of luck i guess

I see what you did there

also, whoever tried to rep my first post, it's grey, and why did you sign it "Reid Waldman is a jackass"?

Edited by thechillsauce

The pembroke hill head coach recently quit, and the new coach will either be the old assistant or someone else, but we could probably use an assistant who knows what he's doing. http://www.pembrokehill.org

That is bad news. Doug did great things for that program and is very smart. Wonder what he his plans are?

That is bad news. Doug did great things for that program and is very smart. Wonder what he his plans are?

I know, the whole squad is really sad that he's leaving. He's moving to a school in Florida that's pretty much just like Pembroke.

Blue Valley West has a head-coach as well as an assistant-coaching position. We would love the service of 5,000 cards cut over spring break.

lol. this was already said earlier in the thread.

let me go on the record and say that Mrs. Heady is the best Assistant Coach one could ask for.

I concur one of the best people on the circuit. I think she will do some amazing things at BV Northwest.

• Upvote 1

let me go on the record and say that Mrs. Heady is the best Assistant Coach one could ask for.

I miss Mrs. Heady, i wish she was still at SME but i always enjoy her "what did you do now Liam?" greeting when i see her at different tournaments throughout the year.