MrMarantz

Looking for files [The bullshit kind]

I have nothing to trade (except +rep),

No Home cut disads

No Home cut ks

No Egypt DA

No interesting stuff.

PM me if you have a funny file or two.

P.S. I definitely think timecube and funny/bullshit files count.

P.P.S. I don't plan on running these, I'm just making a collection of hilarious/interesting files. So far, I have: Gregorian Calendar, Popped Collar K, the WGLF file on evazon, the Squirrel Aff, Doubling, Fight Club, and Should PIC. Bonus points for Time Cube, Irony, or anything that trolls hard.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No Home cut disads

No Home cut ks

No Egypt DA

No interesting stuff.

P.P.S. I don't plan on running these, I'm just making a collection of hilarious/interesting files. So far, I have: Gregorian Calendar, Popped Collar K, the WGLF file on evazon, the Squirrel Aff, Doubling, Fight Club, and Should PIC. Bonus points for Time Cube, Irony, or anything that trolls hard.

I can send you a meager consut ron paul file later. And I'd offer my MJ cp, but there's other people who have it, and there's college affs that have evidence for it. Although I can give you an appeasement turn to answer the mj cp with.

No Home cut disads

No Home cut ks

No Egypt DA

No interesting stuff.

doubling isn't a bullshit file dude

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I can give you an appeasement turn to answer the mj cp with.

Turn - While “Basketball Diplomacy” with North Korea might work, it would only be a short term fix or require constant appeasement.

SDNN 09 (Bryan Min, head of Defense Contractor ‘Epsilon Systems’; http://www.sdnn.com/sandiego/2009-06-05/politics-city-county-government/north-korea-basketball-diplomacy-might-work)

No matter which administration is in place, it is important that we establish a defensive policy that will last through generations. President Obama has to think beyond his time in office. What policy can be established that projects and addresses certain predictable behaviors into the future? One policy would be to lead an assault against North Korea before they do the same to us or our allies. The other extreme is to give into the “spoiled kid’s” demands. Obviously the correct answer lies somewhere in between. If he could, I’m sure President Obama would play basketball with Kim. That might provide a short-term solution to current tensions. But what about after the game? As long as you isolate Kim in his own playground, and he doesn’t feel threatened, we can probably ensure he’ll play by the rules and stay in his own area. Unfortunately this would require the continuous feeding of his ego and desire for recognition.

• Upvote 1

Gregorian Calendar is some serious stuff, man, don't make fun of it.

Anyway, I do have an irony counteradvocacy versus feminism aff/K. It entails telling sexist jokes so its pretty fun

doubling isn't a bullshit file dude

Briangonzaba, while I respect you and your awesome kritiks, I respectfully request that you read posts very thoroughly before you neg rep them. I said that I'm looking for bullshit files to add to my collection of hilarious/interesting other files.

Essentially, I'm saying: "I already have some interesting files. Now let me add some funny ones."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Gregorian Calendar is some serious stuff, man, don't make fun of it.

Anyway, I do have an irony counteradvocacy versus feminism aff/K. It entails telling sexist jokes so its pretty fun

Oooh, I want that.

Briangonzaba, while I respect you and your awesome kritiks, I respectfully request that you read posts very thoroughly before you neg rep them. I said that I'm looking for bullshit files to add to my collection of hilarious/interesting other files.

Essentially, I'm saying: "I already have some interesting files. Now let me add some funny ones."

lol i didn't neg rep you dude... but also you know what i meant

lol i didn't neg rep you dude... but also you know what i meant

Oh, ok, my bad for accusing you. Someone did, and when I saw your post I just assumed it was you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't hate, Fight Club is a legit file. That was what my partner and I ran in most of our Neg rounds this year.

We ran it as a 1AC once too, with disads as advantages.

Edited by InTheFlesh
  • Upvote 1

are you kidding me? this is so douchey. these are evazon files and you are just stealing money from the people who wrote them. Not to mention it's a banable offense in your terms of service agreement.

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing a thread where you were getting bitched at for the same reason.

Perf con?

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing a thread where you were getting bitched at for the same reason.

Perf con?

You're right, I'm one of the people who bitched at him about it.

I just want to throw this out there:

I just read Doubling, and am totally amazed. It reminds me a lot of Fight Club, but mostly because of its rejection of debate norms. Anyway, I'll have to see about running it at nationals sometime.

Looking at you briangonzaba

are you kidding me? this is so douchey. these are evazon files and you are just stealing money from the people who wrote them. Not to mention it's a banable offense in your terms of service agreement.

I didn't say that I'm trading them. The OP even says I have nothing to give but rep. It's a harmless thread, I'm just looking for the weird arguments that are what makes policy debate so unique.

Don't hate, Fight Club is a legit file. That was what my partner and I ran in most of our Neg rounds this year.

We ran it as a 1AC once too, with disads as advantages.

I ran it once at Harvard and won on it. It was the most fun I've ever had in a round.

Perf con?

yeah like the first week I was on cross-x. I've learned.

• Upvote 3

I ran it once at Harvard and won on it. It was the most fun I've ever had in a round.

While a good politics debate is nice and impact calcs can be fun, probably the best time I've had is running my performance aff

• Upvote 1