Sign in to follow this  
siegby

NBA Basketball

What teams do you think will be in Conference championships?

Alternatively, what four teams do you think are the best?

MVP? I think ROY honors are pretty well solidified.

Read the following post with undulation, as a shouting arab man.

*Ahem*

LLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In the West I have Lakers v. Spurs, with the Spurs winning in 6; in the East I have Boston v. Orlando, with Boston in 7. In the Finals I have Boston beating the Spurs in 7.

The MVP right now looks like Rose, and ROY is Griffin, even though it's BS.

Chicago bulls all the way baby, and rose takes home the finals mvp and the regular season mvp. No one's going to be able to stop them

• Upvote 1

Nuggets are looking excellent - six game win streak capped by a second-half demolition of the Lakers in LA. We've got ten guys who would be starters on at least fifty percent of NBA teams.

Now let's see how we do with two games against the Thunder this week...

In the West I have Lakers v. Spurs, with the Spurs winning in 6; in the East I have Boston v. Orlando, with Boston in 7. In the Finals I have Boston beating the Spurs in 7.

The MVP right now looks like Rose, and ROY is Griffin, even though it's BS.

I don't think any self respecting NBA fan would call that BS, regardless of where your loyalties lie.

Nuggets are looking excellent - six game win streak capped by a second-half demolition of the Lakers in LA. We've got ten guys who would be starters on at least fifty percent of NBA teams.

Now let's see how we do with two games against the Thunder this week...

Lovin the Nugs right now, and as a Jazz fan that's saying something. I really like how they're playing, and I think they could get out of the first round if the thunder weren't in their way, I have thunder in 7.

P.S., I'd say 9, dunno if I'd count Chris Anderson, but still impressive, they're killer in NBA 2k11 too.

I have Lakers beating the Thunder in 6, and Celtics beating Chicago in 5 (that's assuming Shaq is at least 80% against Miami, I think they can shut down Chicago regardless though).

Finals I would have Celtics over Lakers in 7, the most sweet (or bitter) of revenges.

what are the chances that we see another celtics- lakers finals where it goes to seven games? Would be awesome as hell though

I don't think any self respecting NBA fan would call that BS, regardless of where your loyalties lie.

I'm saying that calling him a Rookie is BS. He spent all of last year with an NBA team, learning from them. He didn't even go to Europe. That award should be John Wall's.

the cavs are back!! not really but if we could somehow get Irving and Kanter I would be very happy. An interior of Varejao/Jamison/Kanter/Hickson is an intriguing balance of offense/defense. Irving and Baron Davis are both reasonably big PGs who can score and could play together for sure. We also still have our full trade exception from the LeBron trade that perhaps we could leverage into a SG or SF that doesnt suck. i wont be mad if we take an athletic 3 with the 4th pick either

the cavs are back!! not really but if we could somehow get Irving and Kanter I would be very happy. An interior of Varejao/Jamison/Kanter/Hickson is an intriguing balance of offense/defense. Irving and Baron Davis are both reasonably big PGs who can score and could play together for sure. We also still have our full trade exception from the LeBron trade that perhaps we could leverage into a SG or SF that doesnt suck. i wont be mad if we take an athletic 3 with the 4th pick either

You Cavs fans got so lucky... two top five picks in one draft! Crazy.

Oh hey Kings #7 lol Sternball.

No seriously, we've dropped 7 of 9 possible spots in the last three drafts.