Sign in to follow this  
crypticace

Free summer coaching/assistance DC area

Hey all-

I'm a college student in the DC area (Georgetown) and I used to debate in high school, and I taught the policy section of the high school class for several years. I miss teaching and assisting with debate stuff. So if anyone wants and pseudo-private coaching or to put together a free workshop while I'm here (which would be seriously awesome, but I would need help), hit me up. I'm no pro or anything, but I was pretty good in high school (went to NFL nats junior year).

I'd also be open for helping people online via skype, if there's any demand for that. I know affording camp is a bitch most of the time (hint: WFI), so yeah. Just let me know.

April

c r y p t i c a c e @ g m a i l . c o m

p.s.-don't message me on this forum. I just got on again to post this, I'm not a regular.

p.p.s. - I'm also not affiliated with the Georgetown Debate program at all. So no, I can't help you out with anything related to GU debate. I can put you in contact with someone on the squad, if necessary, however. They are damn hard to find, but I know one of them.