Sign in to follow this  
Tentacle Monster

Spec Ops neg

I'm unaware of the plan text, but the advantage is basically permanent basing in afghanistan pisses off China. Anything you are willing to trade would be greatly appreciated.

My spec ops aff is good. I won NFL and NCFL district with it and UIL State. Its a good aff. If you are interested you can pm me for the aff file

• Downvote 1

I'm unaware of the plan text, but the advantage is basically permanent basing in afghanistan pisses off China. Anything you are willing to trade would be greatly appreciated.

If the plan text is: withdraw everything BUT Spec ops, then just message txag for his file.

If it's: withdraw ONLY spec ops, then there's an aff put out by NDI that has a bunch of spec ops good cards in it.

http://www.debatecoaches.org/files/download/475

If the plan text is: withdraw everything BUT Spec ops, then just message txag for his file.

If it's: withdraw ONLY spec ops, then there's an aff put out by NDI that has a bunch of spec ops good cards in it.

http://www.debatecoaches.org/files/download/475

My aff is withdrawing spec ops only.

Moreover, to whoever neg repped me, I was seeing if I could help. If he needed Spec Ops bad, I have plenty of that stuff.

Edited by txag15

My aff is withdrawing spec ops only.

Moreover, to whoever neg repped me, I was seeing if I could help. If he needed Spec Ops bad, I have plenty of that stuff.

No, I get that. What I'm saying is, use the aff cards from either file to contradict whatever the plan is that the OP is making a neg for.