Dub8dude

Obama administration unveils new plan to make it a felony to stream movies and tv.

I don't think it's feasible to enforce something like that.

I didnt include in the title that they want to authorize the FBI to wiretap all offenders.

Torrenting is also targeted.

I could only post so much in the title.

I didnt include in the title that they want to authorize the FBI to wiretap all offenders.

Torrenting is also targeted.

I could only post so much in the title.

Is it feasible to wiretap all offenders? Is it feasible to pursue non-US websites, like sites hosted in Eastern Europe? Is it feasible to shut down all torrent trackers?

It's just more cheap talk and fearmongering, like how that one woman was sued for a lotta money just to be set as an example.

The entire white paper is questionable simply becuase it is not signed. It could simply be propaganda created by the GOP.

Yukon, can you clarify the mistatements?

The Republicans could easily write a paper to discredit the Democrats and President Obama and post it on the www. Most conservatives would believe it.

President Obama will raise taxes, ban guns, fund abortion, impose state medicare - any of these topics could easily be written to appear as official White House policy and Conservatives, in particular the TEA Baggers, would believe it.

That wasn't what I was asking. I didn't even know the thing wasn't signed. I was more interested in the errors in the text - like what part of that should I believe, and what part shouldn't be believed. And, how could the GOP post somethingon a White House webpage? Are you saying the link takes you to a false page?

Hylanddd,

Believe nothing unless the person writting it takes responsibility for the contents by signing it. Unsigned is unsubstantiated and most likely a lie. I trust NO Conservative, TEA Bagger, or religious fanatic for they will say and do anything to force their view of morality on those of us who are enlightened.

lol.

Hylanddd,

Believe nothing unless the person writting it takes responsibility for the contents by signing it. Unsigned is unsubstantiated and most likely a lie. I trust NO Conservative, TEA Bagger, or religious fanatic for they will say and do anything to force their view of morality on those of us who are enlightened.

Now who sounds like a conspiracy theorist...

Hylanddd,

Oh no! All of my posts are lies! I'm conservative AND didn't sign them.

Yukon. In general I agree with you. If you do something, put your name to it. But, I don't trust zealots in genral - of whatever stripe their politics may be.

Hylanddd,

Prediction: this is Dr. McNinja in disguise.

Prediction: this is Dr. McNinja in disguise.

I say that, much like Dr. McNinja, we ignore them.

I say that, much like Dr. McNinja, we ignore them.

:sob:

he's under a single IP out of Ontario. Could be an actual poster. Could be a troll skilled in finding proxy servers.

Edited by Dr. McNinja
  • Downvote 1

Sorry McNinja. Obviously you're not him.

"he's under a single IP out of Ontario. Could be an actual poster". My, my but that is a most brilliant deduction. Bravo my son, bravo !

The only members of cross-x.com who have ever successfully pulled off the 'classy gentleman' type smackdown are Maury and Ankur. You are not on that list because your post was unsuccessful because you were too overbearing.

You are either a very bad troll or a very bad poster. I suggest that you never post again.

Edited by Chaos

The only members of cross-x.com who have ever successfully pulled off the 'classy gentleman' type smackdown are Maury and Ankur.

I love both of these guys.

One day I will make this list.