Sign in to follow this  
TheSteveWoodExperience

Japan Neg

This File is an update on conventional arguments against Japan Affirmatives as well as an inclusion of new inventive arguments that the AFF won't be ready to answer. It includes answers to the two biggest advantages: China and Relations. Not only does it provide 1NC arguments but additionally has throughly developed 2NC blocks that I guarantee will win rounds. See the table of contents and learn more about the file below

http://www.cross-x.com/evazon/product.php?id=10917

For Japan relations the file primarily features link turns that say that basing is key to relations and includes a plethora of reasons. The link work here not only is predicated on recent developments in the Japanese political climate, but also assumes recent developments with China's military. Also, I include answers to most viable aff arguments.

For China I spent a lot of time working on the "Chinese Relations Collapsed" argument. Additionally, I answer most impact scenarios as well as answer internal links.

Japan Neg

Japan Neg 1

***Relations Advantage*** 2

1NC – Okinawa key to Relations 3

2NC – Okinawa key to Relations 4

2NC – A2: Public Backlash 5

2NC – A2: Hayotoma Resignation 7

2NC – A2: Okinawa 8

2NC – A2: Worried We’ll Stage a War 9

2NC – A2: Gallup Poll 10

1NC – Relations High 11

***China*** 12

1NC – Relations Collapse Inevitable 13

2NC – Relations Collapse Inevitable 14

2NC – Currency Manipulation Extension 17

2NC – JME Extension 18

2NC – North Korea Extension 19

2NC – A2: Obama Measures to Improve 20

1NC – Relations Don’t Solve War 21

2NC – Relations Don’t Solve War 22

1NC – No Relations Spillover 23

1NC – China Mod Non-Unique 24

1NC – No War 25

2NC – No US China 26

2NC – More No War Cards 27

2NC – A2: Straits Times 28

1NC – Japanese Rearm 29

***Miscellaneous*** 30

Random JME Card 31

A2: Democratic Transition Solves China War 32

If you just get this one file on evazon that has all the word PICS you won't need this file. In fact, you won't need any other file ever again in your life.

• Downvote 2

Poor job. The recent crisis on Japan probably supercharges the link into Alliance and perception disads, and definitely moots a lot of the aff's offense anyhow. Your time is better spent cutting updates (or word PICs) than purchasing this file.

Poor job. The recent crisis on Japan probably supercharges the link into Alliance and perception disads, and definitely moots a lot of the aff's offense anyhow. Your time is better spent cutting updates (or word PICs) than purchasing this file.

I vehemently disagree with this. You have a fatal misunderstanding of the affs link story. There is no reason a Japanese nuclear meltdown would fuel antiamerican basing sentiment. In fact, poor response sorta like bush's poor response to Katrina probably further weakened the dpj strengthening the linkturn. Your argument reminds me of an old Yiddish quote,"if my grandmother had testicles she would be my grandfather." Simply enough, this is a non-sequiter.

• Downvote 1

"as well as an inclusion of new inventive arguments that the AFF won't be ready to answer".

If this file gets bought, won't aff teams be ready for these arguments? It seems like your just screwing us all over by making these args go mainstream.

I vehemently disagree with this. You have a fatal misunderstanding of the affs link story. There is no reason a Japanese nuclear meltdown would fuel antiamerican basing sentiment. In fact, poor response sorta like bush's poor response to Katrina probably further weakened the dpj strengthening the linkturn. Your argument reminds me of an old Yiddish quote,"if my grandmother had testicles she would be my grandfather." Simply enough, this is a non-sequiter.

I think Nietzsche meant that if we withdraw now during the humanitarian crisis Japan will feel abandoned. Your response reminds me of an old Walter Kerr quote: "He had delusions of adequacy."

• Downvote 1

Right because that's exactly what I was arguing. I think this response just fuels my plea for people to abandon all desire of purchasing this product.

SteveWood, you stupd Capitalist Pigs, cant you see thaat anything like this vould hinder the expansion of True and Right Communism for Holy Lenin and All Russia? Churchill abanduned us Slavs in the SEcond Great War, you and your people hav the genitals of swine...I spit on you and vat you stand for. HAIL RODINA

Edited by Comrade Юрий Владимиро
  • Downvote 1

"[this file] I guarantee will win rounds.".

What kind of guarantee are we talking? Money back? The promise of Endentured servitude? The selling of your body to an independent scientific institution?

I can't buy this product if I don't feel secure. I DEMAND COMPENSATION IF (WEHN) YOUR FILE LOSES

"[this file] I guarantee will win rounds.".

What kind of guarantee are we talking? Money back? The promise of Endentured servitude? The selling of your body to an independent scientific institution?

I can't buy this product if I don't feel secure. I DEMAND COMPENSATION IF (WEHN) YOUR FILE LOSES

the file isn't real, brah. just a warning.

• Downvote 1

your logic reminds me of when I was in 'nam. Those Yiddish soldiers were crossing the gungook river when the Kong attacked. Red flares rose everywhere...we were ambushed...we fought our way through to the top of a hill, and held our ground, but to no avail Mark Goldstein just couldn't handle the rear gaurd, and they just slaughtered our men 1 by 1, and those Yiddish soldiers just sat there and watched. I think I could speak for myself that this file is a non-starter. You debaters are fools for talking about things you talk about, I think ya'll need to be assigned a mission to nam before you talk about your nuclear gobledegook.

Edited by WillyVSpanos
  • Downvote 1