Sign in to follow this  
Ninja!

2011 OK State Qualifiers

East Side

Top Bracket

Owasso RS

BT Washington AK - No Wiki (They read Drones with an I-Law and Terrorism advantage)

Charles Page FB - No Wiki (They read the same aff as Charles Page HT)

Charles Page HT

Bottom Bracket

Jenks SZ - No Wiki (South Korea policy [regionalism and north korea i think] and South Korea rape [Fem IR and oppressed/oppressor binary])

Jenks HM

Jenks MR - No Wiki (Same TNWs and Japan aff as above)

Charles Page MT - No Wiki (Same Aff as the other Charles Page teams, they have also read security on the neg)

West Side

Top Bracket

Heritage Hall HS

Heritage Hall HP

Edmond Santa Fe HB Empty Wiki

Moore MD

Bottom Bracket

Heritage Hall HK

Norman North SL - No Wiki

Norman North TW - No Wiki

Edmond North LP

Let's try to get everyone to update their wiki with their affs that they read and common neg strats.

Thank you Hartney for the corrections.

Updated so d3bat3r and Boredom don't have a reason not to disclose.

Edited by OHS-Banana
names

Close but not quite:

Top Half:

Owasso RS

BT Washington AK

Charles Page FB

Charles Page HT

Bottom Half:

Jenks SZ

Jenks HM

Jenks MR

Charles Page MT

For the 2nd straight weekend, we could not manage to win a round on Saturday. Not sure what that indicates about flaws in my coaching, but I'll work on it. I am encouraged by the fact that State has NO debate rounds on Saturday!

Edited by DeCoach
  • Upvote 2

Booker T has a cx team? Since when? I thought they were an LD school.

They got one team this year.

Does anybody know the top/bottom bracket divisions of the west side?

Also, if you are going to the state tournament it is highly recommended that you post your 1ac and most common neg stuff to http://wiki.debatecoaches.org/Policy+Debate if you have not already.

• Upvote 3

Top Half:

Heritage Hall Shear & Holstead

Heritage Hall Penchal (sp?) & Hester

Ed Santa Fe Hamm & Bates

Moore Maddy & Dickerson

Bottom Half:

Heritage Hall Kennedy & Hagood (sp?)

Norman North Sridhar & Lor-Fung

Norman North Takano & Wang

Ed North Leasall (sp?) & Parmley

Edited by DeCoach

It's Fung, not Lor-Fung

and Leasau

Sorry, I couldn't always read Patterson's handwriting and I don't know the debaters by name

when is state / districts?

State is April 13-14 (debate portion), and I assume the west side's District is the weekend before...that's been their pattern in past years anyway

Just because other teams haven't disclosed doesn't mean you shouldn't.

If you want to pull that card I believe I have disclosed more than all of west side.

If you have any questions about a team who hasn't disclosed post and I will answer them to the best of my ability.

Disclosure does nothing but make debates better and more educational. Refusal to participate in it only shows ignorance and makes it seem like you need to hide the arguments you're reading to get an edge against your opponents.

I know Jenks MR reads TNW's but I don't think it's the same one as me

If you wouldn't mind, could you get one of them to post it? Or at least post the advantages.

Never argue with a fool; they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.-DeCoach

A very good quote from a very wise man.

If you wouldn't mind, could you get one of them to post it? Or at least post the advantages.

Jenks MR is in the process of deciding on their Aff for State; they have run Japan for most of the year and somehow think that recent events there make it a bit less viable....something about an earthquake and a tidal wave? we keep hearing rumors...

Anyway, whatever they decide on I doubt it will be anything out of the ordinary/mainstream.

Jenks MR is in the process of deciding on their Aff for State; they have run Japan for most of the year and somehow think that recent events there make it a bit less viable....something about an earthquake and a tidal wave? we keep hearing rumors...

Anyway, whatever they decide on I doubt it will be anything out of the ordinary/mainstream.

All the more reason to get the heck out!

Apparently there are some good recent cards out that say the Japanese want us to stay now.....

Apparently there are some good recent cards out that say the Japanese want us to stay now.....

This is very true... I mean no, no, no, I heard the new evidence says they want us to leave.. yeah...