Sign in to follow this  
TheSteveWoodExperience

13 Military Presence Word PICs

The newly released Word PIC file is an end of the year must have. As the season is winding down one thing becomes clear: competition is heating up and teams are choosing to break new affirmatives to get a competitive edge. The question then becomes how should you counter this? Simply put, Word PICs.

While there is undoubtedly a large amount of comedy that surrounds the Word PIC their strategic value is undeniable. Certain words consistently occur in plan texts and having well cut word pics makes answering affs you don't have a case neg to easy. For example, there are a ton of K Affs on this years topic and prepping for every one of them at a small school would be ludicrous, but at the same time almost every one of these affs has the phrase "military presence" in the plan text. Why not win on a word pic that has a better ethical character than the AFF. Ultimately, a lot of rounds can be one on the word pic.

Additionally, there is empirical evidence that this file wins. I read a word pic most rounds of every major national circuit tournament I went. In fact, I won round 7 of the glenbrooks on one of the word pics included in this file. I suggest that anyone who is looking for a niche buy this file.

Finally, I am more than willing to help anyone who buys this, or any other of my files prepare blocks/do more research.

Word PICs Table of Contents 1

1NC Japan PIC 2

2NC Japan Impact 3

2NC Orientalism Solvency 4

Japan Replacement Term 5

1NC Korea PIC 6

2NC Solvency Trick 7

2NC Link 8

A2: Stamps Prove Not Colonialist 9

A2: Other Replacement Word Better 10

Other Replacement Term 11

1NC Afghanistan PIC 12

2NC Link 13

2NC Turns Case Card 14

2NC Root Cause Card 15

1NC Iraq PIC 16

2NC Iraq Link 17

1NC Sea of Japan PIC 18

1NC Forces PIC 19

1NC Depleted Uranium PIC 20

1NC Detention Center PIC 21

1NC Military Presence PIC 22

2NC Link 23

1NC Missile Defense PIC 24

Other Replacement Term 25

1NC Nearly All PIC 26

1NC Withdraw PIC 27

2NC Withdraw Link 28

1NC UAV PIC 29

Racist Language Impact 30

Orientalist Language Impact 31

Euphemisms Impact 32

Gendered Language Impact 33

Generic Perm Answer 34

Generic Word PIC Solvency 35

• Downvote 1

In fact, I won round 7 of the glenbrooks on one of the word pics included in this file.

Oh boy! Now I will buy this file too! I've been having a tough time winning round 7 of the Glenbrooks!

Edited by Shinku_hadoken
  • Upvote 2

Additionally, there is empirical evidence that this file wins. I read a word pic most rounds of every major national circuit tournament I went. In fact, I won round 7 of the glenbrooks on one of the word pics included in this file.

Let me guess - you were in the 3-3 bracket?

• Downvote 1

When is the "Consult the Federated States of Micronesia" counterplan coming out? I'm desperately waiting for this key negative argument that is empirically proven to win rounds.

Also, do you have any bids?

I'd like to know how to become a part of this "Evazon" file selling thing so I can sell everyone my files. It's been referred to as "Give Back the Land." Maybe you've heard of it. Also I wrote this pretty ballin' kritik of genocide reps.

Edited by Ward Churchill
  • Downvote 1