Sign in to follow this  
wayfreshnclean

E-mo mshsaa

Who's all going? As of now PWest is sending:

A)Junaid Yasin/Michael Andersen

B)Parag Dharmavarapu/Winston Luo

We all read COIN bad with heg and dip

Apparently Ladue is sending post-novs or something like that.

I'll probably show up for a bit on Saturday to judge. I think Jason will be there too.

Marquette will be sending:

A. Matt Johnson/Rohit Gummi - we are still deciding between my offshore balancing affirmative and his South Korea.

B. Cameron Carlson/Brandon Ellet - I won't disclose for them.

Marquette will be sending:

A. Matt Johnson/Rohit Gummi - we are still deciding between my offshore balancing affirmative and his South Korea.

Looking forward to seeing this.

Looking forward to seeing this.

It will be interesting. We are putting both of the 1N/2As on the same team. Since 1N/2As are definately the better speakers.

We will be reading drones as normal, and as always we will be waiting for the perfect time to break new.

Something ended up coming up with Aojia, so we are unable to go! so expect random people, i think with some weird iraq/kuwait affirmative and withdraw all troops from Afghanistan, but i may be wrong about the latter. Isn't this you last chance to break new?

Something ended up coming up with Aojia, so we are unable to go! so expect random people, i think with some weird iraq/kuwait affirmative and withdraw all troops from Afghanistan, but i may be wrong about the latter. Isn't this you last chance to break new?

amazingly, aamil is capable of writing on this forum in a legible manner

I knew you had a sense of humor!

amazingly, aamil is capable of writing on this forum in a legible manner

Matt, April Fools isn't for another month or so....:)

What, everybody knows that 1N/2A's are better, but they just get hosed in perception because everybody neglects the strategic importance of the 1NR... ;)

What, everybody knows that 1N/2A's are better, but they just get hosed in perception because everybody neglects the strategic importance of the 1NR... ;)

I would never go for anything Parag extends in the 1NR besides some case debate...wait, I extended India Relations once but Parag's practically an expert on dat Desi shit.

still not as good as that time that Ravi convinced himself that it would be a good idea to "become Pakistani" for a round in order to increase his credibility in.

I would never go for anything Parag extends in the 1NR besides some case debate...wait, I extended India Relations once but Parag's practically an expert on dat Desi shit.

It's so hard to suppress my grammatical "additions" to my messages!!!!!

haha, where'd the "!!!!!!" go? shouldn't it be "I knew!!!you had a sense of humor!!!!" ;)

Well, when you go for everything, stuff from the 1NR sorta has to get thrown in there somewhere...

Sems was:

Marquette Johnson/Gummi (AFF) vs. Parkway West Yasin/Andersen (NEG) (Bell, White, Flucke)

Parkway South Zhao/?? (AFF) vs. Jefferson City Richardson/Crossnoe (NEG) (Chen, Seligmann, ??)

Who ended up qualifying?

Qualified:

1- Jeff City A

2- Marquette A

3- Parkway South A

Next up:

4- Parkway West B

5- Marquette B

6- Parkway West A

7- Parkway South B

8- Jeff City B