Sign in to follow this  
InTheFlesh

Military presence....

God damn I'm going to miss this topic now that I had my last tournament. Hopefully Space Exploration can be somewhat as amazing as this was.

R.I.P. Military Presence

Current juniors got an awesome set of topics.

Topic: Rating

Energy - 7/10 - good issue for novices to learn because they were familiar with the topic. Also it wasn't very biased either way.

Poverty - 5/10 - this was the worst one we had because all DA links were nonunique.

Military - 8.5/10 - very unique, awesome issues. We all know the reasons this topic was good.

Space - 7+ (?) - uniqueness is present, but we've yet to see how broad the topic becomes.

Current juniors got an awesome set of topics.

Topic: Rating

Energy - 7/10 - good issue for novices to learn because they were familiar with the topic. Also it wasn't very biased either way.

Poverty - 5/10 - this was the worst one we had because all DA links were nonunique.

Military - 8.5/10 - very unique, awesome issues. We all know the reasons this topic was good.

Space - 7+ (?) - uniqueness is present, but we've yet to see how broad the topic becomes.

We (seniors) got Africa, which was, IMO, better than all of these except space.

Still jealous though.

We (seniors) got Africa, which was, IMO, better than all of these except space.

Still jealous though.

QFA. I wish I still had my freshman affirmative.

• Downvote 1

Haven't you heard? Space is going to be terrible. Oh wait my time has not yet come...

LIES

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this