Sign in to follow this  
joshim5

Transportation to withdraw soldiers from South Korea

Hi,

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone would give me some suggestions regarding what types of transportation you would use to withdraw the soldiers from South Korea. Currently, I was thinking about using some ships, but unfortuantly I cannot find any information regarding the fundability of said ships.

Thanks!

Hi,

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone would give me some suggestions regarding what types of transportation you would use to withdraw the soldiers from South Korea. Currently, I was thinking about using some ships, but unfortuantly I cannot find any information regarding the fundability of said ships.

Thanks!

It takes a crane to get it out.

tower-crane12.jpg

Edited by X Spike
  • Downvote 1

I think we tend to ship using our own ships. There is no indication those were private from this entry

I believe we also leave stuff behind.

You might be able to find what happened when we closed down subic bay in the phillipeans. It appears a combination of actions were taken:

1) relocation

2) ship & flight

During 1992, tons of material including drydocks and equipment, were shipped to various Naval Stations. Ship-repair and maintenance yards as well as supply depots were relocated to other Asian countries including Japan and Singapore. Finally, on November 24, 1992, the American Flag was lowered in Subic for the last time and the last 1,416 Sailors and Marines at Subic Bay Naval Base left by plane from NAS Cubi Point and by the USS Belleau Wood. This withdrawal marked the first time since the 16th Century that no foreign military forces were present in the Philippines.
Edited by nathan_debate
  • Downvote 2

If you're doing this you might as well specify teleportation. That way you'll actually get an advantage from being extra topical.

Why does it matter?

and "fundability" ? Really?

It takes a crane to get it out.

tower-crane12.jpg

/thread

But if this is a legit question (not sure why you need to be so specific) then Nathan's probably right on this- Google seems to indicate ships and planes as the primary modes of transportation between continents.

Sign in to follow this