Sign in to follow this  
...Hi...

TNW's

I am cutting/running a new aff for state. It's gunna be a TNW's aff with a deterrence and an imperialsm advantage. If anyone has this aff or an aff like this I'll trade a lot for it. If not, does anyone have any advice for other advantages for this kind of aff?

much appreciated.

I am cutting/running a new aff for state. It's gunna be a TNW's aff with a deterrence and an imperialsm advantage. If anyone has this aff or an aff like this I'll trade a lot for it. If not, does anyone have any advice for other advantages for this kind of aff?

much appreciated.

Deterrance with Impearalism seems sorta sketch

Deterrance with Impearalism seems sorta sketch

I agree with Mr. T. Maybe switching out deterrence for something along the lines of preemption might work better.

much appreciated.

What made you want to go for such a creative combination?

• Upvote 1

Not if you have cards saying that america's deterrence is the mindset of preemption is a form of capitalist imperialsm

Not if you have cards saying that america's deterrence is the mindset of preemption is a form of capitalist imperialsm

thats a deterence bad advantage

wow, REVOLUTIONARY!

much appreciated.

see...

I think it's rather sad how much trolling and sarcasm there is here.

Plenty of camps put out an aff along those lines.

I would suggest you look at NDCA

Sign in to follow this