Sign in to follow this  
alicx

Time suck K

Does anbody have a time suck K for the affirmative side they can email me or post up the link to it, I would really appreciate it. Thank you

• Downvote 1

Does anbody have a time cube K for the affirmative side they can email me or post up the link to it, I would really appreciate it. Thank you

K for the aff? Even WGLF's time cube arg was a DA

What the crap is time cube?

I went to that website and all it shows is some mad scientist who's cussing out everyone and proclaiming himself as the wisest guy in the world.

IT DON'T MAKE SENSE YO.

Okay. Four cubes in the earth. Great. That's all I know.

What the crap is time cube?

I went to that website and all it shows is some mad scientist who's cussing out everyone and proclaiming himself as the wisest guy in the world.

IT DON'T MAKE SENSE YO.

Okay. Four cubes in the earth. Great. That's all I know.

You're an ignorant piece of shit who deserves to die for your rejection of cube truth

(hint: I'm joking)

Sidebar: does anyone have those Deloria cards which K the spatialization of time? I want them for an independent project, non debate related.

okay what i mean by a time suck k for the aff, is something like a speed K if you have heard of that. But basically what a time suck K is saying is that it prevents the neg from running a whole bunch of arguements and then just dropping them in their block. So what a time suck K would say is that the neg running all these arguements and then dropping them is abusive to the round and also a loss of education, so if they do drop any arguments then the judge is forced to vote them done and, ect. I know there is one becuase I've seen people run it against me, so if you have one yourself or you can send me a link to it I would greatly appreciate.

okay what i mean by a time suck k for the aff, is something like a speed K if you have heard of that. But basically what a time suck K is saying is that it prevents the neg from running a whole bunch of arguements and then just dropping them in their block. So what a time suck K would say is that the neg running all these arguements and then dropping them is abusive to the round and also a loss of education, so if they do drop any arguments then the judge is forced to vote them done and, ect. I know there is one becuase I've seen people run it against me, so if you have one yourself or you can send me a link to it I would greatly appreciate.

You're looking for the conditionality kritik.

Edited by DML
  • Upvote 1

Come visit the theory forum, little boy. You'll enjoy it...

Don't do it! He says there's candy, but there's none. And don't believe him if he says he has a treat for you, it's not a treat!

As far as I know, there is no such thing as a "time suck" kritik. There is however, a theoretical objection to the negative dropping arguments they have read in the 1nc in the block, and that is called conditionality.

It is not a kritik, it is a theoretical objection. It usually goes something like this:

Conditionality bad-

time skew

strat skew

justifies intrinsic and severance perms

kills advocacy skills

etc.

Voter for fairness and education.

Of course, each argument would have a warrant explaining why that arg is an independent reason for the judge to vote on conditionality.

If you are desperate for a theory file, there were some files produced this summer at camp. However, I believe the best way to understand theory is to probably make the blocks yourself- there are good articles on the web about debate theory- they would be a good start.

ive been looking for articles that explain how wasting time in debate kills education but i have been unsuccesful, maybe you guys know where I can find these articles?