I'm looking for explanation/cards for the resolved T that people read sometimes on framework or perm answers on the K. I think it might have something to do with the aff should be convicted in the 1ac advocacy and defend it, maybe?

I'm looking for explanation/cards for the resolved T that people read sometimes on framework or perm answers on the K. I think it might have something to do with the aff should be convicted in the 1ac advocacy and defend it, maybe?

The only way I've run this argument is as a framework arg. You craft a violation on your own (what their representation is and why that doesn't defend the resolution). Then, you may be able to put some definitions in there, but I don't think I've seen a resolved defnintion or card.

The next part of this seems to be filled with T style arguments like ground, fairness, extra t, etc.

You can always read real world advocacy good cards (that'd probably be in any k block you have) or perf con bad. Not sure what argument you're specifically trying to write here so I don't want to make any assumptions.