tommy949

Comparison of the two

I'd be curious about the external dimensions of both. Can you fit either of them comfortably in a standard rubbermaid debate tub? Also, from my experience, HP drivers are incredibly reliable and easy to find, update, set up print-servers with, etc. I don't recall any of the Cannon drivers I've used being particularly terrible, though, so I'm not sure if that's $20 worth of difference. One definite recommendation, though: avoid Xerox at all costs. Their drivers are the Zero-Point of the Holocaust. We got a giant Xerox printer-scanner-copier-fax for my office and it works well when it chooses to work. But any time the computer it's attached to gets rebooted or the printer itself gets turned off or unplugged, I have to reinstall all the drivers to the print server! Some day I'm gonna go all Office Space on that PoS.

http://budgie-tube.com/view/602/office-space-printer-scene-original-hq/

I'd be curious about the external dimensions of both. Can you fit either of them comfortably in a standard rubbermaid debate tub? Also, from my experience, HP drivers are incredibly reliable and easy to find, update, set up print-servers with, etc. I don't recall any of the Cannon drivers I've used being particularly terrible, though, so I'm not sure if that's $20 worth of difference. One definite recommendation, though: avoid Xerox at all costs. Their drivers are the Zero-Point of the Holocaust. We got a giant Xerox printer-scanner-copier-fax for my office and it works well when it chooses to work. But any time the computer it's attached to gets rebooted or the printer itself gets turned off or unplugged, I have to reinstall all the drivers to the print server! Some day I'm gonna go all Office Space on that PoS.

http://budgie-tube.com/view/602/office-space-printer-scene-original-hq/

QFA.