Sign in to follow this  
Ivann

What aff is better

I was wondering what aff is better. And with what advantages.

Japan BMD?

SM-3 Japan?

South Korea?

Or personally whta aff do you think is best?

I personally think Turkey TNW's is the best.

and out of the ones you selected, Japan BMD is pretty damn amazing =)

TNW's is good in that there's not much that specifically links to them AND has any probability. But then it's the same on the aff, internal links aren't all that great. I mean, yeah, there is always the potential terrorist stuff, but srsly?

Also, I read TNW's.

well, mine has terrorist advantage, Iran Advantage, and an Israel Advantage =]

and I noticed the problems with the internal links. but I know how to work with it.

well, mine has terrorist advantage, Iran Advantage, and an Israel Advantage =]

and I noticed the problems with the internal links. but I know how to work with it.

That's called stretching the truth, which is what everyone reading a debate aff does, TNW's moreso, although a TNW's aff isn't grasping for straws as a much as a Futenma aff.

I think the best AFF is Afghanistan interdiction troops-----------no one that I ran in to had any evidence on it or even knew what we were talking about, and doesn't link to any thing because that isn't troop in general

-advantage Afghan stability

-advantage American Heg

-advantage NATO

I think the best AFF is Afghanistan interdiction troops-----------no one that I ran in to had any evidence on it or even knew what we were talking about, and doesn't link to any thing because that isn't troop in general

Just because nobody had any answers to it or had any clue what you were talking about doesn't mean that it is the best affirmative. The best affirmative is one that has good literature on both sides and allows for a good debate. I think there is a good debate to be had with the Futenma aff. Good literature on both sides, and good arguments (Excluding biodiversity, please, please don't run that advantage).

The best affirmative is one that has good literature on both sides and allows for a good debate.

The best kind of literature is the kind that's biased towards your team. The best debates are the ones that your team wins.

If the affirmative is unfair the negative should read topicality. The affirmative has no obligation to make it easy for the negative to win.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's called stretching the truth, which is what everyone reading a debate aff does, TNW's moreso, although a TNW's aff isn't grasping for straws as a much as a Futenma aff.

Goatse?

I haf a kritikal kuwait aff, yo

and a net-loss win rekurd, yo

What advantages do you run?

Why do you think that of Japan BMD?

Sign in to follow this