New York City Policy Debate tournament is coming up soon, and my partner and I are going to be competing for a spot to go.

We need as much help as possible please! =]

We are attempting to run a New Aff. we have about a week and a half to learn it ad be able to apply it.

Plan Text: The USFG should end cooperation with Japan over ballistic missile defense arms sales.

Post as much as you like, but please be helpful & mindful.

New York City Policy Debate tournament is coming up soon, and my partner and I are going to be competing for a spot to go.

We need as much help as possible please! =]

We are attempting to run a New Aff. we have about a week and a half to learn it ad be able to apply it.

Plan Text: The USFG should end cooperation with Japan over ballistic missile defense arms sales.

Post as much as you like, but please be helpful & mindful.

Coop on BMD = not topical in the least.

Do you have to run this case? If not, pelase change ASAP. With less than 2 weeks, this is one of the most complicated cases to run, especailly because of T issues and the fact that there isn't a ton of examples for you to view.

Run a simple Japan, Okinawa, or Afghan affirmative. There's lots of lit on them, they are topical, advantage ground is large, disads are mostly predictable, and they are pretty easy to "learn" in the time you are given.

If you absolutely have to run BMD, take a look on this page. It'll give you some help in terms of advantages and useful 2AC cards. Other than that, be sure you are ready to answer T-Presence and T-Subs and T-Reduce.

Do you have to run this case? If not, pelase change ASAP. With less than 2 weeks, this is one of the most complicated cases to run, especailly because of T issues and the fact that there isn't a ton of examples for you to view.

Run a simple Japan, Okinawa, or Afghan affirmative. There's lots of lit on them, they are topical, advantage ground is large, disads are mostly predictable, and they are pretty easy to "learn" in the time you are given.

If you absolutely have to run BMD, take a look on this page. It'll give you some help in terms of advantages and useful 2AC cards. Other than that, be sure you are ready to answer T-Presence and T-Subs and T-Reduce.

thank you! :D

It came with some pretty awesome T-Blocks, so I think I'll be good =)

thank you! :D

It came with some pretty awesome T-Blocks, so I think I'll be good =)

Awesome T blocks are not enough when you are as close to objectively untopical as possible and you debate a team that is good at T.

Awesome T blocks are not enough when you are as close to objectively untopical as possible and you debate a team that is good at T.

soooo, what do you suggest I do as far as topicality?