Sign in to follow this  
Screech

Everett Dolman - Astropolitik scan

http://www.mediafire.com/?aq23l41biagygkw

I guess I'll just make a thread for this. Someone let me know if there's a forum or a thread somewhere where this kind of thing gets posted, the only thing I've been able to find is the K books thread.

This book is essential for anyone running any type of Space Mil aff. It adapts 19th-century geopolitical theory for use in potential space militarization efforts ("Astropolitik") and does in-depth analysis of the tactical and strategic level ("Astrostrategy").

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I considered buying this book the other day. Thank you for posting. Did some research, and I'd have to agree: if you're going to run any type of militarization affirmative (or disad), you should probably check this out. Being able to read a card is one thing, but being able to draw parallels between trade routes in space and the Strait of Hormuz is another thing entirely.

Haha, or plan planks about seizing Hohmann Transfer Points, Geosynchronous orbit, and Lagrange points. The geopolitics stuff occasionally wears thin but the Astrostrategy sections are fucking incredible.

I guess I'll just make a thread for this. Someone let me know if there's a forum or a thread somewhere where this kind of thing gets posted, the only thing I've been able to find is the K books thread.

This book is essential for anyone running any type of Space Mil aff. It adapts 19th-century geopolitical theory for use in potential space militarization efforts ("Astropolitik") and does in-depth analysis of the tactical and strategic level ("Astrostrategy").

repost please?

I don't even know how long I have been trying to obtain this. Thanks man

This was posted in our team's dropbox among dozens of other space lit articles and books. It's good to know what I'm going to go and read next. Thanks a bunch. Is this the kind of book that you can skim through and get the gist of it, or do you have to pull through the whole thing?

Sign in to follow this