tommy949

Weirdest author names

Patriarchy is at the heart of the military and the military industrial complex – there is no hope in solving violence in the affirmative’s framework – only the alternative solves

Cock 92

The best is you get to say things like "Extend our Cock...evidence..."

Patriarchy is at the heart of the military and the military industrial complex – there is no hope in solving violence in the affirmative’s framework – only the alternative solves

Cock 92

The best is you get to say things like "Extend our Cock...evidence..."

there is a bunch of fem authors with cock in their names i.e. cockburn, cock, dickens, pewee, ball, johnson, member and many more i can't remember right now... noticing this after camp max anderson and i worked on a fem k using only these authors to run against fem IR affs, waiting for them to go "no link and perm" then we just get up in the 2nc a go "ha ha you just permed a bunch of cocks" then we kick it and go for one of the da's lol

Back on the peacekeeping topic I read a nonviolence K that prominently featured evidence from a Mr. Gay.

"Extend the Gay evidence."

• Upvote 1

Back on the peacekeeping topic I read a nonviolence K that prominently featured evidence from a Mr. Gay.

"Extend the Gay evidence."

Wow where did Mr. gay go this year

There's that water wars card, Weiner. Pronunciation still debatable. But we were playing an impact calc game in class, and my friend picked this card out of the hat, and he exclaimed, "YES! I LOVE WEINER!" Still give him shit about it.

Our Cox impacts outweighs on size

Edited by Red Spy
  • Downvote 1

Wogatog knows about this

LOL, yes. I made Cack jokes in my 1NR.

Also: I'm glad we're both on crawsex at school. So much educational value.

LOL, yes. I made Cack jokes in my 1NR.

Also: I'm glad we're both on crawsex at school. So much educational value.

Well I already finished coding the website I was working on, so I'm good for now.

And it is educational, I just read through that thread about Foucault and Marxism and learned some.

Well I already finished coding the website I was working on, so I'm good for now.

And it is educational, I just read through that thread about Foucault and Marxism and learned some.

I troll'd.

Crap i just realized i've been saying "boner" instead of boehner.

you know, I'm usually against watching tv political news because it's all skewed, but knowing not to call the speaker of the house a boner is a plus.

Idk how many times I caught UIL or novice debaters to say fuck or fucko when reading Foucault last year. I always put Fuko on my headers.

Even at UIL state, the debaters handed the piece of evidence to the judge because it had "a profane word on it that should get us disquallified."