Sign in to follow this  
TheHempKid

Deleuze and Guattari

Why don't you just read the whole book and pick the most relevant parts? If you're going to be cutting the cards anyway, the extra reading couldn't hurt?

You could buy one of the many files on the market.

Like mine.

Or Steven's.

Or mine.

Or the Starcraft file.

:)

fixed

starcraft is definitely the best priced DnG/MnV (minerals and vespene gas) file on the market

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How is Michigan LZ's aff DnG?

Their art aff from this year has Deleuzean influences. More importantly though, the wiki includes past years in which Edmond read other affs...

Their art aff from this year has Deleuzean influences. More importantly though, the wiki includes past years in which Edmond read other affs...

Care to elaborate which aspects are Deleuzian?

And which are friom past years?

Sorry, i've been interested in this aff for a while but i dont know much about DnG

Care to elaborate which aspects are Deleuzian?

And which are friom past years?

Sorry, i've been interested in this aff for a while but i dont know much about DnG

If you go to the archives and look for UM Zagorin/<insert debater> you can find the D&G args he has read in the past.

Why don't you just read the whole book and pick the most relevant parts? If you're going to be cutting the cards anyway, the extra reading couldn't hurt?

While it is always good to read the philosopher(s) you use, here, to have a decent file, you'd need to read AO and ATP, which are lonnnnng and slooooow. At least that's how Anti-Oedipus was for me. I haven't read ATP.

While it is always good to read the philosopher(s) you use, here, to have a decent file, you'd need to read AO and ATP, which are lonnnnng and slooooow. At least that's how Anti-Oedipus was for me. I haven't read ATP.

new homework.