rastner11

Task force 373 aff for sale/ trade

first off i talked to collman about the round and he said we were winning T, the counter inturp just didnt get extended in the 2ar so he voted against us and his old debate coach the other guy said he voted for the same reason, i still stand to this day that a we meet is a counter inturp but its whatever that was our first round ever with that aff

first off i talked to collman about the round and he said we were winning T, the counter inturp just didnt get extended in the 2ar so he voted against us and his old debate coach the other guy said he voted for the same reason, i still stand to this day that a we meet is a counter inturp but its whatever that was our first round ever with that aff

We meet is a counter-interp? You mean a statement saying that you fall within the opposing interpretation is IN FACT an interpretation unto itself?! REVELATION!

We meet is a counter-interp? You mean a statement saying that you fall within the opposing interpretation is IN FACT an interpretation unto itself?! REVELATION!

well its the counter inturp on T that makes the T blocks good but they didnt get extended and we wernt winning the we meet for obvious reasons like there not a 75% troop withdrawal which i think was ur inturp

I can't imagine the file produced by someone who types and communicates like that would be worth its weight in A-spec cards.

I can't imagine the file produced by someone who types and communicates like that would be worth its weight in A-spec cards.

You mean the same weight you contribute to the cross-x community?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

it's definitely a good aff to at least trade for.really nice, includes preflow and it isn't like stupid. well done and thanks.

for.really nice, includes preflow and it isn't like stupid. well done

includes preflow

OH BABY