Sign in to follow this  
Evan Scribner

Evazon

Is there any chance it will be back up before Big Lex next weekend? I'm looking to buy a file or two, and finals are this week so I don't have much time to prep....

I'm not sure if it will be up by then--in the mean time on an ad hoc basis, I can probably get you the file through the system we are using for the Thursday file. Just PM me the files you would look to purchase, and I'll find them and work out payment details.

Will Evazon ever be brought back to life?

Evazon is for sure coming back. I have personally tested the new software, we are still working out a few things. As soon as we have a definite roll out date there will be an announcement, I would say the aim is near the beginning of February but again I can't give a definite date.

Evazon is for sure coming back. I have personally tested the new software, we are still working out a few things. As soon as we have a definite roll out date there will be an announcement, I would say the aim is near the beginning of February but again I can't give a definite date.

Awesome! In the mean time will files be able to be purchased through the same service as the thursday file?

No the other files aren't available through the same service as the Thursday file, we understand there are files people want and are trying to get them available quickly. If there is any update about a temporary solution or a permanent one I will be sure to post.

No the other files aren't available through the same service as the Thursday file, we understand there are files people want and are trying to get them available quickly. If there is any update about a temporary solution or a permanent one I will be sure to post.

I can hook you guys up with a vB comp that is similar to evazon,

I can hook you guys up with a vB comp that is similar to evazon,

I appreciate the offer, but David is actually extremely good. Any delay is more a factor of us making sure everything works than any real barrier or difficulty. We want to make changes that will improve the website and make sure that no current function is hurt.

You should now be able to access previously purchased files.

There's no ETA for the full return of Evazon yet, but it won't be too long. Cryptic, I know.

• Upvote 1

By the way I just figured out that the button inside of Evazon to add money is actually functional (thanks to David), anyone who added money in the last few days I will email to make sure your money is added. Anyone who would like to add money the button functions, I just need to know what Cross-x account the money goes to so add that to the memo section via paypal, otherwise I will have to email you and that could delay your funds.

Basically after I add the funds you can purchase any file you want, I have just confirmed the first user to successfully use the re-built Evazon was successful. In the next few days David is planning to automate the process so I will no longer have to manually connect your money to your Cross-x account, expect an announcement on the front page when that happens and Evazon is fully back with instantaneous processing.

Glad for Evazon to be back.

Edited by South-X

two files I purchased from jaipul rekhi (spelling?-sorry)-ontolgoy bad frontlines and a violence are not in my account. I noticed this like 3 weeks ago, then checked today to see if my mind was messing with me-but its not there.

Does anyone have a contact for him? I tried the one he provided-but I got no response.

By the way I just figured out that the button inside of Evazon to add money is actually functional (thanks to David), anyone who added money in the last few days I will email to make sure your money is added. Anyone who would like to add money the button functions, I just need to know what Cross-x account the money goes to so add that to the memo section via paypal, otherwise I will have to email you and that could delay your funds.

Basically after I add the funds you can purchase any file you want, I have just confirmed the first user to successfully use the re-built Evazon was successful. In the next few days David is planning to automate the process so I will no longer have to manually connect your money to your Cross-x account, expect an announcement on the front page when that happens and Evazon is fully back with instantaneous processing.

Glad for Evazon to be back.

Hey, I just added $10 and just read this after I did it and forgot to put it in the memo.

Hey, I just added $10 and just read this after I did it and forgot to put it in the memo.

I have adjusted your account you are good to go.

Another update, we now have Evazon linked to the payment system, meaning your money should appear automatically (and instantly). That means for buying files the system should be completely functional. For authoring files there are still some places where there are bugs that I have run into, but when everything is 100% you will see an announcement on the front page.