Dr. McNinja

U.S. Representative, 17 others victims of shooting

Story.

Tucson - Arizona Democratic Rep. Gabrielle Giffords was shot and critically wounded Saturday morning while hosting an event outside a Tucson grocery store, according to local news reports, a tragic turn of events after an unusually heated campaign season.

President Obama said in a statement that some people had died in the shooting, and that Giffords was "gravely wounded." Federal law enforcement sources said that John M. Roll, the senior U.S. District judge in Arizona, was shot and killed.

The Pima County Sheriff's office said that five others including a child had died, and a total of 18 people were injured.

http://www.khq.com/Global/story.asp?S=13812160

Westboro church leader claims shooting was an act of God and "prays for your[members of the community] destruction--more shooters, more dead carcasses piling up, young, old, leader and commoner--all."

who the fuck cares? westboro has a 30 member congregation. quit giving them free press.

• Downvote 1

http://www.khq.com/Global/story.asp?S=13812160

Westboro church leader claims shooting was an act of God and "prays for your[members of the community] destruction--more shooters, more dead carcasses piling up, young, old, leader and commoner--all."

o shit wrath of god we are so fucked

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-abruptly-cuts-away-from-giffords-vigil-as-mourner-says-%E2%80%98and-i-say-to-you-sarah-palin%E2%80%99/

good to know that even fox realizes that this blood is probably on their hands for supporting rhetoric like "dont retreat- RELOAD"

god damn it how come shit like this becomes political. I mean how asshatted would I seem if I blamed the Millard South shooting on Sarah Palin

Except the Millard shooter didn't commonly rail against the govnerment using tea party rethoric and then shoot a government employe. Also the millard shooter's victims were not represented by crosshairs on a graphic produced by Sarah Palin: http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5009/5336202157_951fa84a9a_z.jpg

I think it is asshatted to let those that stay sillent about the Tea Party's volatile statements because it helps them get elected to be free from blame when somebody takes their statements literally.

Um... actually... if you ask anyone that had classes with the guy - he was an eccentric leftist that would often interrupt people in class to state his less than warranted rhetoric.

If I stumble upon the article where they interviewed several of the students he went to class with I'll post it...

I don't think his ideology should have anything to do with it however. He didn't murder people because she was a democrat, or because of her policies. He had met her several times before, and frankly thought she was a retard. (he had letter(s) from her saved in a safe, and a friend interviewed mentioned he had an odd obsession with her ever since he met her) Being insane, he probably keyed into the idea that he was smarter than her, and thus would unfold his master plan to prove it.

You all want to avoid bias political rhetoric then you insta-spew douchebaggery out of your mouth like a water fountain.

All I have to do is press ze button

Um... actually... if you ask anyone that had classes with the guy - he was an eccentric leftist that would often interrupt people in class to state his less than warranted rhetoric.

If I stumble upon the article where they interviewed several of the students he went to class with I'll post it...

I don't think his ideology should have anything to do with it however. He didn't murder people because she was a democrat, or because of her policies. He had met her several times before, and frankly thought she was a retard. (he had letter(s) from her saved in a safe, and a friend interviewed mentioned he had an odd obsession with her ever since he met her) Being insane, he probably keyed into the idea that he was smarter than her, and thus would unfold his master plan to prove it.

You all want to avoid bias political rhetoric then you insta-spew douchebaggery out of your mouth like a water fountain.

Fair enough. This is information that i have not came across as of yet, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will retract my previous statements but i still think that fox news cutting away from criticism of palin is significant.

it's just Fox getting caught with their pants around their ankles.

They were like Yo dawg we got a woman candidate too, take that misogyny. We're not gettin one upped by Clinton THIS TIME.

Oh fuck, it's like Clinton planned this all a long. We can't get rid of Palin.

Fair enough. This is information that i have not came across as of yet, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will retract my previous statements but i still think that fox news cutting away from criticism of palin is significant.

IMO, that cut was too quick and abrupt to have been planned around the Sarah Palin criticism. I suspect they were planning to go to commercial anyway, ending the segment with a few seconds from the public ceremony's pool feed (which happened to be keyed on the speaker) and those few seconds were up just as he said Palin's name. He didn't say her name slowly enough for a producer to order the cut to commercial that quickly after he said it.

And if Fox had the pool feed on tape delay, and cut because of the criticism, it would have cut to black prior to her name being said at all.

Edit: see also: http://insidecablenews.wordpress.com/2011/01/08/fnc-cuts-out-on-sarah-palin-rant-not-so-fast/

Also, the system is already working: http://ia700409.us.archive.org/13/items/gov.uscourts.azd.578376/gov.uscourts.azd.578376.docket.html

http://ia700408.us.archive.org/4/items/gov.uscourts.azd.578377/gov.uscourts.azd.578377.1.0.pdf

Edited by Fox On Socks

i normally think most of what comes of out moores mouth is annoying, but this tweet was pretty good:

If a Detroit Muslim put a map on the web w/crosshairs on 20 pols, then 1 of them got shot, where would he b sitting right now? Just asking.

I question these assertions. From what we know about Jarrod Loughner, he was not a Leftist, rather, a young kid who was being influenced by philosophies all over the political map including white supremacists and Ayn Rand. I also question the assertion that his motives were solely due to some kind of personal obsession. Even if he had a personal obsession with her, the notion that his activity had NOTHING to do with politics is likely to be erroneous.

Perhaps there will be more to come on his mental state. He was clearly out of his mind. The statement 'he didn't murder her because she was a democrat, or because of her policies' is being kicked around a lot right now. But what they have said is he read a lot of anti-government rhetoric. I haven't heard any kind of 'Jodie Foster/David Hinkley' or 'Catcher in the Rye/Mark David Chapman' explanation yet.

Um, yeah. Except for the part where he got brain damage from alcohol poisoning and became a crazed rightie. Y'know all those leftist who read mein kampf and ayn rand.

or espouse the sovereign tax beliefs of David Wynn Miller

or all those lefties fascinated with guns

or all those lefties who shoot democrats

any body claiming this punk was a lefty has a political ideology to sell, even if the same sentence they claim to drop all that ideology shit.

when dennis kucinich implies assassination, let me know.

To both of you: Go watch his youtube videos. He's no where near the middle of the spectrum. There's no middle ground there, only him and his words. There's no "ideology" to sell except his own.

Stop buying into crap that's perpetuated and funded by Think Progress (Soros)

You can trace the paper trail all the way back to his pile of filth. It cited a leaked DHS memo - which DID NOT even exist (As confirmed by Washington post, Greg Sargent)

ps: you're joking about a lack of political assasinations by the left?

What about Kennedy? He pissed off the world banks by trying to disband the federal reserve. He wanted to push us towards a sovereign monetary system, further from a debt monetary system, and the result? Eeerily similar to the result of when Lincoln tried it... And Eerily similar to the result of Andrew Jackson....

Death by greenbacks, death by elitism. Big business, big government, yay fascism.

What Booth yelled when he shot Lincoln was fairly indicative of the last statement:

Sic simper tyrannus

Edited by The Incredible Hulk?

ps: you're joking about a lack of political assasinations by the left?

What about Kennedy? He pissed off the world banks by trying to disband the federal reserve. He wanted to push us towards a sovereign monetary system, further from a debt monetary system, and the result? Eeerily similar to the result of when Lincoln tried it... And Eerily similar to the result of Andrew Jackson....

Death by greenbacks, death by elitism. Big business, big government, yay fascism.

What Booth yelled when he shot Lincoln was fairly indicative of the last statement:

Sic simper tyrannus

God dammit not this again : http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/