Sign in to follow this  
yoyoma999

Millard South Shooting?

i just want to thank all of yall who were willing to put some of your normal feelings about our arguments aside and are helping us get through the mourning process... we'll always have this in our memories and this weekend helped us get through some of the emotions we shared.... that being said expect us to kick some ass at the next tournament, prepare for some of our usual craziness.

Thanks to you all once again and although we all have our differences we're still an awesome community who help each other out when we need it, (the best example was seeing red spy correct himself, i actually repped him up );)... just thanks.

IRONY.

Remember Hadoken...?

i might not have been in the loop then, who is this person?, and what did they do?

i might not have been in the loop then, who is this person?, and what did they do?

hadoken was a reputable troll on this forum. He was notorious for writing terrible files (i.e. hidden voter counterplan) and giving bad advice. What's notable was that he became moderator of the theory forum. He disappeared this summer, and I assumed his place as the theory forum moderator.

just no. we dont speak of him.

For the Millard North Mustang Tournament, Millard South GS read an affirmative/negative based on the events that happened at Millard South this past Wednesday. We posted the full texts of our speeches on the wiki and we plan on putting the recordings from our rounds up. Ask if you have questions. We believe that even though we wrote this discussion, it is not a discussion we own.

They don't; they concede the round in the 1AC speech. They just want to talk about it...they went 0-4. Both got first and second speaker.

This is actually really as red spy put it noble. This event was tragic, much love and best wishes to all those from millard.

hadoken was a reputable troll on this forum. He was notorious for writing terrible files (i.e. hidden voter counterplan) and giving bad advice. What's notable was that he became moderator of the theory forum. He disappeared this summer, and I assumed his place as the theory forum moderator.

wonder what school he went to?

So who is this Robert Butler Jr guy and it said Omaha changed him, how was his life at Lincoln, Nebraska, did this guy get depressed, angry or what?

Not a whole lot is known about why he committed this or what decision he made that lead to his actions. We know that the post he sent to facebook was sometime before or after the killings. We also know that he texted his girlfriend during the morning while he was suspended. He was suspended at 9:23ish and he talked to his father for about 40min before his father left to run errands that Robert Jr. opted to not run. The interviews of the friends that he did have that i have read (i don't know what about of those i have read so i don't have any idea how accurate this statement is) none of them mentioned that he was having problems or showing any sings or behaviors. The most common reason that i have seen as to why he was in Omaha, is he had issues with being tardy when he was in Lincoln with his mom. So they figured his father could potentially motivate him more. That's all that's really been publically released about him. Or at least, that's all i know.

I also want to thank you guys for just reading our affirmative. Part of the reason we wrote it was in the hope that it would spread further through our community then just us. We don't think that the events that happened at Millard South can be blamed on any single factor or reason. But we like to think that the remembered of an event makes a little bit of our humanity better. Then again, maybe it doesn't...

For the Millard North Mustang Tournament, Millard South GS read an affirmative/negative based on the events that happened at Millard South this past Wednesday. We posted the full texts of our speeches on the wiki and we plan on putting the recordings from our rounds up. Ask if you have questions. We believe that even though we wrote this discussion, it is not a discussion we own.

This is why I debate.

I think it's amazing that you guys did that and I'm inspired by how the community reacted. I agree, it is noble.

wonder what school he went to?

rumors say he's from the blake school

• Upvote 1

wow, i love this shit talking, i'm just wondering what you got to back it up, seems alot of mo fuckas got shit to say about what we run, but i never see them give a reason why it's such a bad thing. i could just say fuck you here but i'm done with that if you wanna be a fascist then that's your call but until i hear a reason why my arguments are bad then ima just keep doing what i do. if you got some more shit to say pm me or call me 402 321 8598, or your always welcome to come up to omaha nebraska and get an ass beating.

i would have felt sympathetic after reading this aff if that piece of shit guernica wasnt right under it

This is why I should become super mod

nah it's cool this dude can say whatever he feels and hide behind a cross-x account... but like i said i'm still waiting to for him to back up what he said when he's ready to step up i'd be more then happy to get right back in his face too.

wow, i love this shit talking, i'm just wondering what you got to back it up, seems alot of mo fuckas got shit to say about what we run, but i never see them give a reason why it's such a bad thing. i could just say fuck you here but i'm done with that if you wanna be a fascist then that's your call but until i hear a reason why my arguments are bad then ima just keep doing what i do. if you got some more shit to say pm me or call me 402 321 8598, or your always welcome to come up to omaha nebraska and get an ass beating.

Straight up.

i sexted you.

Damn I just read the aff. That's amazing what you guys are doing and the story about losing all the rounds but getting perfect speaks is badass. Oh and fuck the troll above.

in b4 second shooting at millard south

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okay, so I know that this isn't okay and that everything's wrong. I just want to say really quick that this fuck (mays.m.123) is just being a douchebag and a flamer. I think it's fair to say that he's probably the only one on cross-x who either feels this way or is douche enough to say that. I know that it's only logical to get mad, but I'm just trying to defuse this.

Okay, so I know that this isn't okay and that everything's wrong. I just want to say really quick that this fuck (mays.m.123) is just being a douchebag and a flamer. I think it's fair to say that he's probably the only one on cross-x who either feels this way or is douche enough to say that. I know that it's only logical to get mad, but I'm just trying to defuse this.

i agree with that thanks but cp pic out of the heterosexist discourse, your welcome to perm... are these debate jokes going any where for anybody?

• Downvote 1

Guys, it should be obvious to anyone with a brain, but those posts were NOT me. I understand the gravity of the situation and I am deeply concerned for those injured and their families, as well as all of the students at Millard South. Again, I was NOT the one who posted those replies.

• Downvote 2

Guys, it should be obvious to anyone with a brain, but those posts were NOT me. I understand the gravity of the situation and I am deeply concerned for those injured and their families, as well as all of the students at Millard South. Again, I was NOT the one who posted those replies.

I dunno, it did say Michael Mays, and no one on the internet lies...

oh snap red spy just set up the classic "online sarcastic logical paradox" they teach us about in school... if only we could see body language.

oh snap red spy just set up the classic "online sarcastic logical paradox" they teach us about in school... if only we could see body language.

http://video.pbs.org/video/1735591096

The guy in Arizona who shot the congresswoman posted the same last messages as Robert, such as goodbye friends and sorry for what I have done, it was 3 days after the millard south shooting.