kerpen

Cross-X.com is for sale!

probably should get this thread back on topic. do not care.

Grammahz r4 teh nazis

There are no subjects in your first or second attempts at sentences. Also, you forgot to capitalize the first letter. Also, "2" should be spelled out as "two".

Edit:

To the dude who suggested Strunk and White

http://chronicle.com/article/50-Years-of-Stupid-Grammar/25497

"The book's contempt for its own grammatical dictates seems almost willful, as if the authors were flaunting the fact that the rules don't apply to them. But I don't think they are. Given the evidence that they can't even tell actives from passives, my guess would be that it is sheer ignorance. They know a few terms, like "subject" and "verb" and "phrase," but they do not control them well enough to monitor and analyze the structure of what they write."

Edited by SpankDaddy
The joke is the one about the grammar nazi who doesn't put the period inside the quotation to whoever didn't get it.
  • Downvote 3

ɔıʇoɐɥɔ ʇou sı ɹoʇɐɹǝuǝƃ ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ɐ oʇuı spɹoʍ ƃuıʇʇnd

that's fucking cold

probably shuld get back 2 topic. do not care.

Grammahz r4 teh nazis

spankdaddy probably runs grammar PICs

• Downvote 1

that's fucking cold

spankdaddy probably runs grammar PICs

well if we had more light we wouldnt be so cold now would we. unless this light requires no heat and in that case. were fucked

Cross-X.com was purchased by myself and Ross Garrett. We're still working on the transition process, but we'll have an announcement for you shortly. I will say, we plan to produce a Thursday File for this weekend.

Edited by Fels
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't anticipate that repairing Evazon will be very tough, so hopefully we can fix it quick. There is a backup system in place for this weekend's TF if we can't repair Evazon immediately.

• Upvote 2

Is hadoken going to be a supermod?

Not this.

However i do think that one of the things that would benefit the forums would be to implement mod elections again.

"Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss."

Seriously though, best wishes. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying if there's anything I can do to help, just say the word.

I'll bet cash money that whoever raised the stakes from $13k to $20k in one bid was a Kerpen gimmick account.

I'll bet cash money that whoever raised the stakes from $13k to $20k in one bid was a Kerpen gimmick account.

There's 2 kerpen gimmick's accounts on there, the 9 one and the 0 one.

Is hadoken going to be a supermod?

I thought hadoken was wiped from the server?

Honestly, this thread has sort of digressed from it's original purpose. I'd make an attempt to start a new thread for this subject, the auction being over and all, if I thought that the thread would remain safe from the people who made this thread digress in the first place.