kerpen

Cross-X.com is for sale!

At least he isn't the one debating for those evil debate killers! Fels and his army of K debaters are going to turn crossx into nothing but a flashing GIF of Georges Bataille.

1tr2QU.gif

• Upvote 1

come on guys I didnt spend $200 on pepto bismol for nothing

is that a rat race reference?

I'm organizing a DDOS attack for when that InfinitePrep jerk buys the site. Anyone want to contribute control of their computer to my botnet?

...no.

We put together an LLC, but our max investment was set to be $12k. Now that bidding has exceeded that amount, we wish luck to whoever's still in the game. Not that Kerpen is any kind of Cliff Lee, but at least now I know how the Rangers feel. :)

• Downvote 1

Guest throwawayauctionaccount

I created a throw away account only because I didn't really want to make my identity public. However, I have about 6k that I would be willing to combine with someone else's bid attempt assuming they needed more capital. I have been in debate for quite a while and am pretty open to any type of offer or suggestion.

You can PM me, or email me at crossxthrowaway@gmail.com

I created a throw away account only because I didn't really want to make my identity public. However, I have about 6k that I would be willing to combine with someone else's bid attempt assuming they needed more capital. I have been in debate for quite a while and am pretty open to any type of offer or suggestion.

You can PM me, or email me at crossxthrowaway@gmail.com

jklol this is just me

I'm organizing a DDOS attack for when that InfinitePrep jerk buys the site. Anyone want to contribute control of their computer to my botnet?

Better luck on 4chan....

@Skyesunt who is we?

I probably shouldn't share that info, but suffice it to say a bunch of debate folks (in some cases loosely) connected to the UNT program. I'm sure the site will end up in good hands at this price. I've heard a few names of folks who might be interested, and they sound quality for the most part.

Where's the mutilation?

Vincent would be most unhappy.

His ear's will remain intact. Only so much you can do with a two frame gif :P.

The auction's almost over, when will we find out who the new owner is?

Who wants to bet that whoever won the auction was someone with a fake eBay account trying to annoy everyone?

• Upvote 1