Sign in to follow this  
gopal

College Basketball 2010-11

Oh calm down.

Its the STANFORD women that would dominate the WCC ;)

Like I'm one to talk, my team scheduled like crazy and played like crap, now they need to win all their conference homegames and the road gimmies to make the tourney.

So glad thats over. Now I don't have to watch women airball layups and have ESPN tell me what a BFD it all is. And you're crazy if you think there's any chance MSU misses the tournament. 18 wins overall and 10 in the conference is still gonna be good enough for them.

FSU just used our gameplan to beat Dook. Should have been us if we could learn how to shoot FTs, but Dook losing is good for humanity. I said this before (I think it got lost in the restore) but Dook without Irving isn't all that. They're still good, but they're probably no better than anyone else in the top 5-10.

Oh, and WTF 35 threes. Recruit some brothas (half the team for the first time in... ever!), still play like a bunch of 3 point jacking honkies.

i got to go to the ohio state-michigan game last night. it was an awesome time, and duke losing shortly after when i went to an ann arbor bar made it even better.

Ohio State isn't perfect but they are thoroughly deserving of their upcoming number one ranking. even when sullinger isn't great buford or diebler or lighty can step up. they play purdue and illinois back to back in the next 2 weeks, those games will be interesting.

penn state is in the middle of a 5 game stretch all against ranked opponents.

we are 2-0 so far in that stretch.

the over under for fans in attendance at home games jumped from 6 to 1000.

penn state is in the middle of a 5 game stretch all against ranked opponents.

we are 2-0 so far in that stretch.

the over under for fans in attendance at home games jumped from 6 to 1000.

I remember when I was looking into tickets at the BJC for our game they were just stupid cheap. It was like $40 bucks for 4 tickets, 4 large drinks, and 4 subway subs. And the tickets were in the lower bowl. Oh, but PSU still sucks. I'm rooting for them because its our best (and only) road/neutral OOC win and the committee loves those but the NIT may still be a stretch for them.

And my predictions were pretty damn good btw. Outside of the KU one... which, uh, I may have been a little off on, I think I got the rest right. And all of my ACC predictions are God-level. UMD is still finishing 2nd because (despite the fact that our half court offense is still a partial birth abortion) because we're one of the 3 or 4 best defensive teams in the country.

I remember when I was looking into tickets at the BJC for our game they were just stupid cheap. It was like $40 bucks for 4 tickets, 4 large drinks, and 4 subway subs. And the tickets were in the lower bowl. Oh, but PSU still sucks. I'm rooting for them because its our best (and only) road/neutral OOC win and the committee loves those but the NIT may still be a stretch for them.

Well, I think they figure that they lose so much money on basketball that the only way to justify the existence of the team is if they manage to keep things so stupid cheap that the stands are filled with the visiting team's fans.

And my predictions were pretty damn good btw. Outside of the KU one... which, uh, I may have been a little off on, I think I got the rest right. And all of my ACC predictions are God-level. UMD is still finishing 2nd because (despite the fact that our half court offense is still a partial birth abortion) because we're one of the 3 or 4 best defensive teams in the country.

lol jk. Remember back in 2002 when we thought we had broken through and were now one of CBB elite? God was just playin with us, we're just Arkansas.

So, this season sucked for my guys, but I think I still have a guy who's willing to leak some of the brackets early (if any of you guys remember last year). If you guys give me some teams to ask about I can try to get their seeds/regions about an hour before brackets come out but I can't exactly promise anything.

So, this season sucked for my guys, but I think I still have a guy who's willing to leak some of the brackets early (if any of you guys remember last year). If you guys give me some teams to ask about I can try to get their seeds/regions about an hour before brackets come out but I can't exactly promise anything.

byu

....on second thought, ah shit nevermind.

byu

....on second thought, ah shit nevermind.

I still dont get the "suspending a possible NBA player for having sex with his girlfriend when he's set to make your school boatloads of money thing" but it is what it is.

I look forward to our big meeting in the NIT semis Norris.

Shudders

Ill be glad when this team is done, although they might still squeak in on name recognition.

Hearing VT is right on the cut line. A Dayton win could knock them out again. I will comfort sweet, sweet Ella.

Midnight Madness (unless youre the school that invented it, in which case its lame as shit and starts at 6 pm) is over and the season is just around the corner. My predictions:

1) KU will not be a top 25 team. Bill Self is trusting his offense to a convict who hates to pass the ball. Sweet decision there.

massive fail. good job at sucking

MATTHEWS!

I muttered that, like Jerry from Seinfeld mutters "Newman" when they announced our draw.

Gopal would you be able to post who the 8, 9, and 2 seeds are in ohio states bracket? Also, whoever uconn gets in round 1. Thanks

Sorry this failed this year. The guy who leaked them the last 2 years didn't come through this year.

I'm still so happy about VT. Yeah, I'm supposed to root for my conference or whatever, but that program deserves nothing but bad things. POS coach with a POS star player and a filthy racist POS fan base.

Edited by gopal