Sign in to follow this  
You Got Iced

Video of Greenhill Semis Beacon DF v. Westminster TA

Hey, I'm fairly certain someone other than me was recording that round. Can they upload the 1AC to vimeo? The 2AC-on is already up.

Thanks,

Ben

Here is the account on Vimeo you are looking for.

Can the first person on the thread edit...so people don't waste looking for this--Ben Crossan didn't tag it--so it was hard to find without using the specific names (ie westminster zz or whatever)

huh? All you need to search for is "Greenhill Semis" and I'm pretty sure that's the only thing that comes up. search term research skills for the win and all that.

But again, I thought someone else was videotaping this, in which case if they could upload the 1AC, that would be cool.

lol... pot...kettle

I'm confused, is the 1AC already up? Last time I searched "greenhill semis" on vimeo all six videos I uploaded came up, seems like a reasonably predictable thing to search. Am I missing something, is there some sort of obvious string of search terms I haven't thought of that would lead me to the 1AC?

• Upvote 2