Sign in to follow this  
gopal

The NCAA is rapin errbody out here

I like it. They finally decided to grow a pair and start going after some programs. USC is down. UNC will be soon. Bruce Pearl is banned from off campus recruiting for a year. Enes Kanter is about to be declared ineligible. Oh, and South Carolina is getting probed.

• Downvote 1

So whats the etiquette if you lose to a team in a championship game that was later found to have cheated?

Do you declare yourselves de facto champions or do you just silently feel bitter?

• Downvote 1

good. its about time they crack down.

yeah penn state for being one of the few major programs who has never had a major infraction.

• Downvote 1

good. its about time they crack down.

yeah penn state for being one of the few major programs who has never had a major infraction.

See, thesed days I'm afraid to jinx us.

See, thesed days I'm afraid to jinx us.

You worry about MSU.

I have no worries about Penn State.

We are one of the few 1-A schools which has NEVER had a major infraction.

Integrity - the cornerstone of the program. Also why JoePa's famed doghouse is a bad place to be.

You worry about MSU.

I have no worries about Penn State.

We are one of the few 1-A schools which has NEVER had a major infraction.

Integrity - the cornerstone of the program. Also why JoePa's famed doghouse is a bad place to be.

No NCAA violations maybe. Now with the police...

Yeah. Sadly. Its one of the reasons why we had a few losing seasons in the 2000s. Criminal activity = doghouse/kicked out = no playing time = loss.

But I would still say that the average non-alcohol run-in with the law is lower than 90% of other schools.

When PSU players screwed up a few years, Joe Pa had them up on Sundays cleaning Beaver Stadium! That is a coach who cares about the players, not the glitz and the wins. I couldn't see many other D-I coaches making their kids get up and do menial labor to pay for the sins of a few idiots.

• Downvote 1

If you ever need a good compliance related laugh, head over to catspause.com. I love UK fans. Theres always a new UK scandal so dont worry about content.

If it happened... and it looks like theres a decent amount of evidence... then it was them. 2 roommates in Wonders Hall who lived in a 4 person quad. I think some UM people did enough cyber-stalking to narrow it down to those 2 as the only possibility.

If it happened... and it looks like theres a decent amount of evidence... then it was them. 2 roommates in Wonders Hall who lived in a 4 person quad. I think some UM people did enough cyber-stalking to narrow it down to those 2 as the only possibility.

Creepy, although I dunno about the evidence.

Lack of evidence is why there arent any charges.

Creepy, although I dunno about the evidence.

Lack of evidence is why there arent any charges.

I mean, if one of the 2 players independently corroborated the victim's story... that seems pretty solid. One of them (they didnt say which) apparently told the cops that when it was obvious that the girl didn't want to be there that he stopped but his teammate kept going. And that was without being told what the victim said (which was pretty much the exact same thing).

I mean, if one of the 2 players independently corroborated the victim's story... that seems pretty solid. One of them (they didnt say which) apparently told the cops that when it was obvious that the girl didn't want to be there that he stopped but his teammate kept going. And that was without being told what the victim said (which was pretty much the exact same thing).

Sorry, I meant evidence in a legal sense.

Sorry, I meant evidence in a legal sense.

Apparently the MSU police department got their own search warrant and cleaned out most physical evidence that was there. Also, I'm probably going to hell, but screw it. I was hoping Lucifer was one of the 2. Anything that makes his life difficult is ok with me.

Apparently the MSU police department got their own search warrant and cleaned out most physical evidence that was there. Also, I'm probably going to hell, but screw it. I was hoping Lucifer was one of the 2. Anything that makes his life difficult is ok with me.

Hate to burst your bubble but KLIF2 is a junior. And doesnt live in the dorms.

And the MSU police department has jurisdiction there, but I dont know where you heard there was evidence tampering, becuase they dont have a reputation for leniency for student atheltes.

Also, in most rape cases, the evidence is on the victim, so I dont know how the MSU pigs wouldve "cleaned that out"

I honestly dont know. Just what I've heard. I'm hoping that what really happened was that Lucious took the evidence and threw it away so he can go to prison for awhile.

Looks like UCLA is in trouble. But then again at this rate the entire Pac-10 and every other major conference is going to be in trouble...

• Downvote 1