Mr. T

Best answer to Feminism............ Ever seen

Feminism Causes Extinction.

Forrester, Columnist for Helium and Respected in the field for having multiple scenarios of extinction, 2010

[Casey “Reflections: Thoughts on feminism” http://www.helium.com/items/1578620-mens-movement]

There is compelling evidence to suggest that feminism is a lesbian conspiracy and a movement to help unattractive women feel important isn't there? It was not a man that coined the term "Gender War". Female vanity and imagined superiority will not allow for simple hatred of men to stand as the motivation for their Gender War. That would be too crass and sound unintellectual. Constructing an "ism" around it was necessary. Women that cannot feel the joys that life offers those of their gender lash out at men as the instrument of their misfortune and despair. The women that cannot feel the joys that life offers those of their gender tend to be ones that men don't find attractive. The basis of feminism is after all about women doing things that have traditionally been done by men, after having failed at doing things traditionally known to give women satisfaction. Few women were interested in that kind of thing except for lesbians and unnatractive women who cannot interest men and end up alone. Andrea Dworkin was a rather gruesome combination of the two. 173 Lesbians generally have no use for men thus they alienate themselves from half the population almost immediately. Heterosexual women have no use for lesbians, a fact that lesbians inexplicably blame on men. As things have developed no woman has the respect of other women in North America except for those that have careers in the workforce. Life as a homemaker is seen as a male constructed jail and punishment that only a total sucker would want, isn't it? Men have been left to wonder how the 9 to 5 grind they took upon themselves to support their families could be seen as some kind of fulfilling liberation. I wonder if women find their liberation so fulfilling. Don't they find it to be as miserable as men do? Take a look at the Womens National Basketball Association or the Ladies Professional Golf Association or womens' tennis or any womens' sports league. They tend to be dominated by gay women don't they? Feminists are ready to accuse men of anything at the drop of a hat to get what they want. What they want can change from time to time thus their ideology has to bend to help them get what they want. Why should men be paid more for the same work? Because men are expected to be ready to provide for their wives or girlfriends when they get pregnant aren't they? Men that can't do that usually end up alone don't they? If women don't get pregnant they don't have children. If women don't have children then the population declines. The goal of feminism is equality. The result will eventually be extinction of the human race.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If you guys like this card, i have an equally good card, says china war in 2 years..... ZOMG

Women key to make sandwiches- vital internal link to freedom

Aman Ali December 14th, 2009 http://soundshore.lohudblogs.com/200...-for-the-poor/

Last month, more than a dozen women from the local chapter of the UJA-Federation of New York, a Jewish philanthropy group, made around 500 sandwiches for the poor. “Someone who receives this sandwich isn’t just getting physical nourishment, they get freedom — freedom to focus on something other than hunger, even if but for a few hours,” Larchmont resident Michelle Gavens, a UJA member, said in a release. The sandwiches were given to the Met Council on Jewish Poverty that used the food to feed impoverished people in the Bronx and Brooklyn

Also, this is an epic 700th post.

Also, I probably deserved that neg rep.

Edited by Chaos
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Mr. T- That extinction claim is pretty unwarranted, and I don't think this is the most strategic argument against the fem K- my interpretation of the argument is not that everyone should take a feminist perspective and become "lesbians or ugly women" but that we shouldn't take action with a masculine approach. Bottom line I think reading that card would be more of a risk than a benefit. It could be interpreted as rather offensive- while this is a great card, I think this is a classic example of debaters ...devaluing social movements for the sake of the argument.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mr. T- That extinction claim is pretty unwarranted, and I don't think this is the most strategic argument against the fem K- my interpretation of the argument is not that everyone should take a feminist perspective and become "lesbians or ugly women" but that we shouldn't take action with a masculine approach. Bottom line I think reading that card would be more of a risk than a benefit. It could be interpreted as rather offensive- while this is a great card, I think this is a classic example of debaters ...devaluing social movements for the sake of the argument.

Pretty sure the cards were posted as a joke and not as part of a serious potential strategy for answering fem Ks. If not then you're right and they're silly.

This card has absolutely no credentials. Using it in a debate would be like using evidence from a random non-academic forum. This is what Casey Forrester (or the person who claims to be him) wrote in his biography: "Casey is Casey. Casey power beee-yatches!" His one featured article is about Boxing Day.

EDIT: Yeah, both of the cards posted so far are joke cards. I've actually seen the sandwich one before.

Edited by aburo
  • Downvote 1

Seriously though, if you have time left at the end of the speech, read these cards. You will win every time.

Edited by Chaos

Mr. T- That extinction claim is pretty unwarranted, ....
I will agree with you on everything but this (though the lack of sense of humor I wouldn't agree with). While it is short, I do believe the card is rather extensively warranted. The warrants are funny and rather untrue, but they are there.

The warrants to the extinction claim is that feminists look for an end to traditional structures, and traditional structures keep the population going through procreation. While this may be flawed, it is indeed warranted.

Just a pet peeve of mine. I can't stand it when debaters claim that the opposition didn't respond to an argument when I have responses on my flow, and I can't stand when a debater claims the evidence lacks warrants when it clearly has warrants, just that the debater disagrees with the truth of those warrants.

This card has absolutely no credentials. Using it in a debate would be like using evidence from a random non-academic forum. This is what Casey Forrester (or the person who claims to be him) wrote in his biography: "Casey is Casey. Casey power beee-yatches!" His one featured article is about Boxing Day.

EDIT: Yeah, both of the cards posted so far are joke cards. I've actually seen the sandwich one before.

Are you jealous because you didnt find this?

You are really dumb... fo'real

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure the cards were posted as a joke and not as part of a serious potential strategy for answering fem Ks. If not then you're right and they're silly.

This is totes legit, did you see the date?

It post-dates their evidence so it assumes and answers it, yo

THIS IS MY PARTNERS 2AR EVERY TIME!

• Upvote 1

People started calling me crazy when i cut that Herod card, now look at debate

More goodies.

Patriarchy checks women drivers.

Rudolfs 10// Harry is a trucker// http://blogtn.trucknews.com/2010/07/where_have_all_the_women_truck.htm

Women from other ethnic groups are almost non-existent. Cultural factors I suppose. Asian, African and Arab women have patriarchy stacked against them and you won't see many of them on the road, for now at least.

Women drivers kill 40,000 per year.

Davis 08// Christopher is a man, which means he’s more qualified than your authors// http://www.injurytriallawyer.com/blog/40000-car-accident-deaths-per-year.cfm

According to a new study sponsored by Allstate insurance the average U.S. driver gets in a wreck every 10 years. Auto crashes in general have declined over the last few years, Allstate reports, but crash fatalaties still average about 40,000 every year, despite technological advances, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.

Bringing the kitchen out of the basement proves equality of women.

Toby in ’10 (Writer for Inventor Spot, “A Revolutionary Kitchen Design That Furthered Equality For Women”, http://inventorspot.com/articles/kitchen)

Schutte-Lihotzky herself said that just 10 years before, in 1916, "no one would have conceived of a woman being commissioned to build a house—not even myself.” Her revolutionary design, probably the first kitchen designed by a woman architect to be accepted for a public housing project (10,000 kitchens!), literally brought the kitchen out of the basement. It was efficient, hygienic, incorporated new technologies and, was designed for the natural order of activities. Its dimensions were 8’9” x 12’10” x 6’10". Each kitchen came complete with a swivel stool, a gas stove, built-in storage, a fold-down ironing board, an adjustable ceiling light, and a removable garbage drawer. Labeled aluminum storage bins provided tidy organization for staples like sugar and rice as well as easy pouring. Careful thought was given to materials for specific functions, such as oak flour containers (to repel mealworms) and beech cutting surfaces (to resist staining and knife marks). It was a social impact that Schutte-Lihotzky desired and achieved with her Frankfort Kitchen. She met with hundreds of women, asking them what they would like in their kitchens, what would make their work easier, their jobs less time-consuming. Her modern design, thereby, helped overturn the designation of women as domestic workers in their own homes - a step towards greater equality for women. And it appears, still today, very accommodating to the modern woman or man.

awesome, i'm reading this every time i hit fem.

even better than my current, "why aren't these feminists in the kitchen" cards.

awesome, i'm reading this every time i hit fem.

even better than my current, "why aren't these feminists in the kitchen" cards.

I'd be careful against who you read them bro.

You should read it vs 2 girls and a girl judge. I actually heard for the sandwich card, some guy had his girl parter read that and then pull a sandwich out of her backpack and give it to him.

Feminism has provided no benefit

Angry Harry in No Date Given

( “Fools and Feminism”, http://www.angryharry.com/esFoolsandFeminists.htm)

Feminism has achieved this for women. Feminism has achieved that for women. But this is just not true. Feminism has achieved very little for women. If anything, it has retarded the progress of women. And, furthermore, it is likely to push back the 'progress' of women in the near future. Women enjoy greater freedoms today because of progress in the areas of science, medicine and technology, not because of feminism. Those who have doubts about this should try to imagine how feminist policies or attitudes could possibly have succeeded 100 years ago - or in impoverished places in the world today. Ask a poor woman in Afghanistan why she still wants to wear the burka when she walks about in the street. Ask her why she would still much prefer to be married to a man who has some real concern for her welfare. Women - feminists or otherwise - have probably always got what they aimed for throughout History. They were biologically designed to manipulate and to use men for their own purposes. This is why they survive in so many circumstances in which men do not. The less harsh is the world outside, and the less vulnerable that women are to it, the more do they venture out into it. When human beings were living in caves the women said to the men, "You go out first." And they did. And this is the way that it has been ever since. But in most societies 'going out first' was not a sign of liberation. And only fools and feminists would think so. It is science, medicine, technology and men that have today 'liberated' western women to an unparalleled degree, not feminism. Relatively safe contraceptive devices and abortion methods have saved them from being burdened by unwanted pregnancies and unwanted offspring. Computerised well-funded welfare systems and incredible economic developments have enabled them to survive without the need for men solely dedicated to their well-being. Going out into the world of work is enormously more pleasant, safe and comfortable than it ever was. Communications, transport and security systems are more widespread, more effective and more powerful by a long way than they were, say, even fifty years ago. These are the sorts of things that have truly 'liberated' women - and, indeed, men. Feminism has been of virtually no significance at all in comparison.

Feminism causes extinction

Angry Harry in No Date Given

( “The Benefits of Feminism”, http://www.angryharry.com/nobenefitsoffeminism.htm)

Furthermore, not only is feminism hugely destructive to any societies that follow it - as per above - but, in the end, such societies will be washed away and completely over-run by those wherein women prefer to stay at home and have children. White western women currently make up some 5% of the Earth's population. In 100 years time, they will barely exist at all. In short, feminism is an ideology that promotes self-extinction. It is a cultural and racial suicide pill. It has no hope of succeeding. It has no hope of surviving. And it is going to cause huge problems to western societies as they slowly continue to decay and decline under its malign and destructive influences. Finally, women are forever being indoctrinated with the view that feminism has brought them great benefits. It has done no such thing. Feminism has retarded the progress of both men and women in very many important areas of their lives.