Dr. Fox On Socks

I Saw Cyrus a Week Ago

what do you mean you're still waiting for the ending? did you watch it online or something?

No, I saw the full thing in a theater. It just didn't have an ending. Right when something big should have happened, credits roll. All build-up with no catharsis...

You expect Jonah Hill to be some kind of serial killer, but it never materializes. In the end, John C. Reilly just sees Marisa Tomei at her door and walks to her. Fin.

Edited by Fox On Socks

[ if you lived in the real world you'd realize there are no such thing as violently cathartic conclusions for relationships like that.]

you are the people hollywood ruins with their michael bays and eli roths. ugh. /disgusted

• Upvote 1

I'm not going to lie. I am finding it more and more difficult to relate to certain genres of music/literature/art as I learn more about other cultures esp. indigenous. It just strikes me as self indulgent given how absurdly extravagant our lifestyles are here -- even at the fringes.

Also: these kids just seem like punk ass bitchez like you.

i just meant getting blackout drunk, not a band or whatever. although it's not surprising to me that there's a band called "blackout brigade."

I'm not going to lie. I am finding it more and more difficult to relate to certain genres of music/literature/art as I learn more about other cultures esp. indigenous. It just strikes me as self indulgent given how absurdly extravagant our lifestyles are here -- even at the fringes.

Also: these kids just seem like punk ass bitchez like you.

lets all eat mushrooms in the woods. it'll be authentic like a thai cafe.

• Downvote 1

nice try. my point stands.

no for real. how has your experience with museumified native kultures turned you off to loghry's awful blastcore bullshit?

i wasn't talking about the band, i was talking about alcohol poisoning. seriously, like i said i didn't even realize there was a band called "blackout brigade" i got the phrase from the modern drunkard.