zetazeroes

withdrawal pics

i don't have access to a significant amount of camp evidence ( in reality nothing that is not on the NDCA site or a backfile from when i debated ) but i was wondering if anyone had small pics to withdrawal cases like leave xyz troops.

i can think demining or THAAD controllers as possibilities but i have not seen these files in what i have.

does anyone have these pics or know of a camp that produced them?

please post or email me at wdwvt [at] gmail dot com.

thanks

If you're looking for presence specific PICs (X troop is good, USFG should remove all troops except X), I don't think any have been put out by camps.

There's one from DDI - it leaves all troops in Japan BUT the ones in Yokota Airbase. I'm sure if you look under advantage counterplans or in case negs you'll find them

There's one from DDI - it leaves all troops in Japan BUT the ones in Yokota Airbase. I'm sure if you look under advantage counterplans or in case negs you'll find them

It's actually from Gonzaga, you can find it if you just search for Country turns