Oscar the Grouch

So who is gonna win the Super Bowl?

dave: there's a distinction between having thought processes worth putting money on and pointing out that other peoples' thought processes aren't worth putting money on

I dont put money on sports.

I dont put money on sports.

Thats a damn shame. Betting on sports is so much fun. I feel like the years where I watched but didnt bet on sports were wasted years.

I think I was lucky to get out of Fedex alive. That was awesome. We're not gonna win anything this year with our secondary, but damn our games are gonna be fun.

I think I was lucky to get out of Fedex alive. That was awesome. We're not gonna win anything this year with our secondary, but damn our games are gonna be fun.

I thought you were a Baltimore fan?

I thought you were a Baltimore fan?

Nah, a Texans fan. If it wasnt for my family, I'd probably be either a Redskins or Ravens fan (actually, almost definitely Ravens), but its split pretty evenly between Steelers and Cowboys in my family so I wouldve been disowned for rooting for either of them.

Nah, a Texans fan. If it wasnt for my family, I'd probably be either a Redskins or Ravens fan (actually, almost definitely Ravens), but its split pretty evenly between Steelers and Cowboys in my family so I wouldve been disowned for rooting for either of them.

Seahawks won against San Diego, which wasnt even one of the games I calculated that they would win.

8 wins. Bank on it.

At this point, dont the Seahawks have to be the favorite in that division? St Louis is St Louis, the 49ers are 0-3, and the Cards still have Derek Anderson starting at QB. The thought of being able to bet against Seattle in the playoffs makes me happier than you could ever imagine

Seahawks are going to the bowl

and winning it

I still think they'll win it all. Anybody who doubted them is now sadly mistaken.

8 is gonna challenge for a division title. And I don't disagree with norris at all, its doable for them. They would be without question the absolute worst playoff team of all time, but beating San Fran was huge for their chances.

Oh, and the Lions are gonna win some games without Stafford. My boy Shaun Hill is gonna hold down the fort.

Lol, i called Atlanta mediocre at the beginning of the season.

Right about the seahawks and the division though.

You were right about them being the worst playoff team ever.

Also a bit right about Shaun Hill.

I was about to come in here and pat myself on the back too. Also, wild card weekend was fantastic. This guy went 4-0 both ATS and on the moneyline (no, really... I bet on Seattle +450).

If you wanted to gamble on next week (if it was legal), my picks are probably Baltimore +3.5, Green Bay +2.5, and I lean Seattle +10 and probably stay away from NYJ-NE. Oh, and I'm not backing down from my prediction that the Ravens win the Super Bowl.

I still have no idea who will win the superbowl, but nearly every single game this weekend is going to be hard hitting and great to watch. No two teams hate each other at the level the Steelers-Ravens do. There will be blood on the field...again. I doubt the final combined score will break 20.

The Jets-Pats matchup is another solid rivalry, although the Pats did trounce the Jets last time they met.

The Packers-Falcons game is going to be another one that stays close. Although, the Packers are a completely different team now that a solid runningback has been found (Starks) After struggling to even flirt with the 100 total rushing yard mark all season, Starks had a break away game of over 120 yeards against a normally solid front four.

The Seahawks wont strike gold twice. Not against Urlacher and co. That game should hopefully set up a great NFC championship game between the Bears and the Packers. Which, being a Packer fan, I am going to go ahead and pick the Pack. Aaron Rodgers and co. would be 2-0 against the bears were it not for a record high penalties in the beginning of the season meetup. Rodgers is better than Cutler. Our kicker/punter can keep it away from Hester. Our receiving core is better. Our secondary is better. They have an edge in the run game, but not by much anymore. Forte just hasn't been getting the touches like he needs to be effective.

I feel like the AFC picture is a little more straight forward. The Pats seem to be the best team in the AFC and probably the entire league. I think the Pats can beat both the Ravens and the Steers, especially one week after they get done beating the shit out of eachother.

That leaves the Patriots against Greenbay. I am going to reserve my pick for who wins this game until after this week plays out when I get a chance to see the Patriots play at playoff level.