rjk

Nebraska 2010-2011

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. that story is awesome. yeah, the3nr -http://results.the3nr.com/ .

Umm... wonder what it means when you debated before the 3NR even had results...

*sigh*

• Upvote 1

I know I'm a little late here but I wanted to congratulate the Millard South boys and their entire coaching staff on their bid, well done gentelmen, you deserve it, good luck in your quest to get another or an at large! Ditto to the MW ladies for being in the bid round, impressive to say the least.

• Upvote 1

Congrats to MS for closing out Fremont.

Hope everyone made it home safely. We couldn't go back to Lincoln and ended up taking 275 back to Omaha at like 35 miles per hour.

Hey, the Kearney tournament is currently in need of policy (and LD) judges; if anyone's able to help out, send an email to Nancy.Pfannenstein - AT - kearneypublic.org offering your services. Kearney is always a pretty fun tournament but has trouble finding judges because its located in the middle of nowhere. Plz halp

Hey. If anyone needs another policy judge for Lincoln Southeast (heck, I'd judge PF or LD if anyone's school needed it), let me know; Norfolk goes to North Platte next weekend for a speech/PF tournament and that's too far for me to make it.

Congrats to brian and tyler on remaining undefeated through octs in vegas....and earning their second bid! 1st and 3rd speaker ain't bad either!

So, nat quals and state are coming up soon; I'd like to encourage all NE teams to update their wiki pages with their 1AC at the very least (though common neg strategies would be appreciated). Most teams have at least their 1AC up, but some schools that start with F and rhyme with Fremont aren't on the wiki yet.

Congrats again to MS for qualifying to the TOC - that's an amazing accomplishment, and don't hesitate to email me if there are any cards that for some reason I have and you don't and you might need in May, though I doubt that will be an issue. :P

Congrats again to MS for qualifying to the TOC - that's an amazing accomplishment, and don't hesitate to email me if there are any cards that for some reason I have and you don't and you might need in May, though I doubt that will be an issue. :P

Ryan and I want to cut you a politics disad.

Hey, if you write it we will take it...but I can't promise it will see any rounds. We will be there expressing our will to joy in a sea of stress and aggravation. So the disad has to be a grip of fun to run...we will go ahead and assume if we run politics we will lose but if it is fun we are willing to do it.

-Also-

I will make a promise. If you write it and we don't read it I will take the disad swimming with me on the morning of the final day in the Kentucky River. It is the politics disads equivalent of being baptized in the Jordan River. So either way the disad will be happy about its trip. And, I will have another entity willing to bathe in the river with me...and that I assume is going to be a one time event haha...

so ... Who's going to Lincoln east this weekend?

millard south will be sending mix/mach teams this weekend sorta...

hargan/marcum

gonzaba/freeman (the greatest ballet *run*er ever)

Snelling/ginger

matt / ben

so ... Who's going to Lincoln east this weekend?

millard south will be sending mix/mach teams this weekend sorta...

hargan/marcum

gonzaba/freeman (the greatest ballet *run*er ever)

Snelling/ginger

matt / ben

Tim and Shannon are otherwise engaged this weekend, but Norfolk will be sending a novice team.

Lincoln High will have the monstrous hybrid team of Arron Johnson and Derrick Stevens running monstrous hybrid arguments.

I, tragically, will not be there because I will be debating in Springfield, MO instead. So someone else is going to have to adjudicate the wipeout debates this weekend. Sad.

Edited by Rachie Pie

Lincoln High will have the monstrous hybrid team of Arron Johnson and Derrick Stevens running monstrous hybrid arguments.

I, tragically, will not be there because I will be debating in Springfield, MO instead. So someone else is going to have to adjudicate the wipeout debates this weekend. Sad.

umm .. i'm debating with the ginger, so that debate won't happen ... or at least it shouldn't

umm .. i'm debating with the ginger, so that debate won't happen ... or at least it shouldn't

i however will be running wipeout this weekend

watch out for the micheal jordan counter plan

i however will be running wipeout this weekend

watch out for the micheal jordan counter plan

non-unique: Spacejam.

ha, idk if we're really running that, but i am coming to have fun and run as many shitty positions as i feel like... and help degan a lil bit too, most likely i'm gunna throw a couple van goh 2nrs his way