rjk

Nebraska 2010-2011

team list up on natl circuit forum.

Our entries changed team members because someone had to drop at the last moment, it's now:

snelling / gonzaba

marcum / hargan

casas / Anderson

• Upvote 1

Congrats to Westside Sam Fuller and Maddie Ebert for making it to Semis at KCKCC. Maddie Was 14th speaker.

Also congrats to Millard South Tyler Snelling and Brian Gonzaba for Making it to Quarters. Brian got second speaker, Tyler fifth.

Also congrats to Millard South Casas and Christianson for getting to Octos. Matt got 19th speaker.

Congrats as well to Millard South Hargan and Marcum for getting to Doubles.

Nebraska wrecked shop against Kansas as we will again this weekend. Go big red.

• Upvote 1

Hey...who's going to Norfolk this weekend?

I know MS is sending a bunch of mixed teams (by that I mean teams comprised of both a Novice and a Varsity debater) Maybe 6?

Hope everyone has a great time in the thriving micropolis known as Norfolk this weekend. (Protip: Make sure you don't speed through West Point or Wisner on the way.)

David (Fels) are you seriously the lead bidder in the ebay auction for cross-x.com or are you trolling?

Hey, Norfolk isn't hiring me for Millard North. Anyone need a judge for that weekend? I can also judge individual events on Friday if your school needs it.

Hey, Norfolk isn't hiring me for Millard North. Anyone need a judge for that weekend? I can also judge individual events on Friday if your school needs it.

your own school aint hiring you? who's coaching your kids?

your own school aint hiring you? who's coaching your kids?

I'm not their coach. I like to tell them what I think and sometimes they listen, but by no means am I a coach in any official capacity. I'm hired when I'm needed. It's also possible that no policy teams are going from Norfolk, I'm not really sure at this point because they haven't started school yet.

Edit: I'm judging PF and/or policy apparently for the tournament

Edited by rjk

According to Fred, Millard North is hiring two LD judges.

In other news, what are the novice limits for this semester in terms of counterplans and kritiks?

Park Hill (mo) is coming up with 2 teams. and k's are allowed, and consult nato, and japan are allowed

For novices, consult NATO and consult Japan are allowed. Any kritiks are allowed during second semester for novice. The limits are described at http://www.joyoftournaments.com/ne/millardnorth/info.asp?p=6

There is no limit on varsity arguments.

Hope Millard North is still on, Millard South had a shooting my principal, and another dude got shot today, i can't find any news on the other victim.

Hope Millard North is still on, Millard South had a shooting my principal, and another dude got shot today, i can't find any news on the other victim.

I doubt they'd cancel it. Apparently the shooter is dead.

Props to Millard South for running a Cat's Cradle aff. That's awesome. I hope I can find time to judge this year to see it.

Hey thanks. I hope you can judge it as well.

My thoughts and prayers are with the students, faculty, staff, and families of Millard South.

Finally, after our failed attempts to destroy the debate community with our non-sensical post modern arguments without plan texts and that function as floating PIKS, Millard South shall kill debate.

Mwahahahaha