rjk

Nebraska 2010-2011

It's probably time for a new thread. Camps are almost over for most people. This season is going to be exciting.

So, those videos at NDI. I want a copy, especially of the Guernica round. Anyone know where I could get one?

Oh, yay, a new thread. This is the perfect place for me to say that I NEED A JOB and see if anyone is in the market for an assistant coach. I have no life which means I cut lots of cards. Hit me up.

Can someone post the dates for the Nebraska tournaments? ...Millard(s), Westside...

Thanks

I don't think any of the tournament dates are officially set, but Millard South (Squashfest) is usually the weekend before Thanksgiving, Millard West is typically the first weekend in December (the weekend right before Dowling), Millard North is typically the first weekend in January (unless it falls on holiday) and Westside is the weekend right after Millard North.

Wike/anyone who knows: are there novice case limits this year?

south and west are supposed to combine their tournaments to my understanding, and keep west's weekend.

Wike/anyone who knows: are there novice case limits this year?

TNWs

Drones

Full withdraw from any of the topically designated countries.

As far as i know.

south and west are supposed to combine their tournaments to my understanding, and keep west's weekend.

Joy of Tournaments says MS is on 11/19/10 and MW is on 12/3/10 - 12/4/10...do you know if if it's been officially decided yet whether or not the tournaments are going to be combined?

Also, could anyone from Westside confirm that their tournament is probably going to be the second week in January/give me preliminary dates?

(I understand if this hasn't been decided yet. I'm just interested in getting at least semi-official dates because UTD is trying to organize a recruiting trip to Nebraska during one of the bigger tournaments. The sooner I can give them dates the more likely it is to happen!)

Also, could anyone from Westside confirm that their tournament is probably going to be the second week in January/give me preliminary dates?

(I understand if this hasn't been decided yet. I'm just interested in getting at least semi-official dates because UTD is trying to organize a recruiting trip to Nebraska during one of the bigger tournaments. The sooner I can give them dates the more likely it is to happen!)

The Westside tournament will be held on Friday, January 14th & Saturday, January 15th, with the final outrounds being on Sunday the 16th.

Can someone confirm the case limits Tyler posted above? Also, what's the word on other position limits? Are all CPs/Ks fair game for novices?

Just the idea of flying all around the country during the season. I'm probably just bitter because I debated for a school that had a highly limited travel budget and nobody willing to privately fund more extravagant excursions.

Just the idea of flying all around the country during the season. I'm probably just bitter because I debated for a school that had a highly limited travel budget and nobody willing to privately fund more extravagant excursions.

*driving

This is my final plea for a judge for Valley. We'll be forced to drop a team if we can't find somebody. If there is any way you can make it, we really need you. Transportation, Hotel, and Pay. E-mail me at zachary.lipman@gmail.com and I'll respond quickly with any details you might need.

EDIT: Our judging needs are now met. Thanks to those who tried to make room in their schedules.

Edited by Zaq

Does anyone need a judge for Cedar Rapids?

Who from nebraska is going to this tournament?

Millard south is sending three teams.

snelling / gonzaba

hargan / marcum

casas / ginger