The Gender Bender

Inception

I am thinking that I am sad I didn't see The Sorcerers Apprentice Wednesday so that I could see Inception today, as it is have to wait until Sunday. Love Ellen Page, Leo is one of the best, Nolan is a genius. The kid from 500 days of summer is also a badass, and ascending to greatness.

JP

I want to see it. But movies are super expensive and I haven't seen Toy Story 3 yet.

This. Unfortunately.

I want to see it. But movies are super expensive and I haven't seen Toy Story 3 yet.

Cmon. Is $10 for a night out too expensive?

Cmon. Is $10 for a night out too expensive?

Try closer to $15 in the city. I'll still try to see them in theaters, but it's also tough logistically to get a group together when we all work different hours at different locations.

Go alone, life doesn't exist outside of the cinema so make the most of life.

JP

Ps, in case I wasn't clear by the SA comment, I try and see usually successfully every movie that comes out.

If you can't afford to watch it in theaters, then use a P2P client and download it!

If you can't afford to watch it in theaters, then use a P2P client and download it!

No.

One of the great things about the movie are the visuals. Don't cheat yourself by watching it online. Just suck it up and pay the man.

It's probably my third favorite Chris Nolan film behind TDK and Memento. Most likely in my top 15 favorite movies since 2000. The sheer imagination/creativity in several parts is completely overwhelming.

• Downvote 1

also, anyone who like this. watch paprika. from what i can gather it seems like a live-action paprika.

i also heard nutmeg is pretty good.

• Upvote 1

Hm. I guess I'll be the first to say that I was unimpressed. Maybe because it draws comparisons to other movies that I thought were superior (the first Matrix, Synecdoche, New York), or maybe because it was hyped so much, but I was underwhelmed.

Hm. I guess I'll be the first to say that I was unimpressed. Maybe because it draws comparisons to other movies that I thought were superior (the first Matrix, Synecdoche, New York), or maybe because it was hyped so much, but I was underwhelmed.

you shut your whore mouth. jiggle billy only speaks when spoken to.

I hated it because it made my head explode with too much awesomeness.

JP

Seriously though, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Levitt, Leo, and Miss Paige rocked the screen it was fantabulous.

Seriously though, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Levitt, Leo, and Miss Paige rocked the screen it was fantabulous.

People who dickride actors instead of screenwriters and directors are responsible for the most bullshit in the film industry.

Also, I thought Inception was fantastic.

i think it's obvious by now how much of a badass chris nolan is: following, memento, insomnia, batman begins, the prestige, the dark knight, and now inception.

i just got back from my second viewing of inception and i can't wait to see it again.

• Upvote 1

yeah, i'm watching it again friday. i read somewhere that one of the main reasons nolan even directed batman begins and the dark knight is to get experience of doing movies of that magnitude so he could make inception. he's a beast, plain and simple.

People who dickride actors instead of screenwriters and directors are responsible for the most bullshit in the film industry.

the thing is though. it isn't all about the writers and directors. so many people are involved. nolan is a bit different cause he's writer, director & producer but sometimes directors don't do much. i think it's fair to give the talent credit where they deserve it...

• Upvote 1