Sign in to follow this  
meanmrmustard

jarrod holmes

most of the people who competed against jarrod probably no longer frequent this site, but in case there are any still lurking around, i wanted to let everyone know about his recent death. jarrod died on friday, july 9 from yet to be determined causes. jarrod competed in policy debate for gregory-portland high school from 1998-2002. he was a very accomplished debater, winning many tournaments and speaker awards throughout the state. he advanced to the elimination rounds multiple times at tfa and uil, and he competed twice at nfl nationals. he attend MNDI + extension week in 1999, michigan seven week juniors in 2000, and gdi in 2001. his viewing will be held on thursday, july 15 from 6:00 - 8:00 pm, and his funeral will be on friday at 10:00 am. both will be held at jeter funeral home in friendswood, tx.

Hey, my name is Hector Rocha and I debated for Mercedes High School. I am very sorry to here about Jarrod. I will not be able to attend the funeral but he will be in my prayers.