SPREZZIDENT

cleveland fans thread

Lebron is complete fucking trash! We never wanted him!

I mean, just look at this:

• Downvote 1

even our threads on debate message boards get ruined by dumbasses like hadoken

That's Shinku-hadoken to you

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Asisw0B7dxxElRE6rxc2p.C8vLYF?slug=aw-heatfreeagency071610

a long but pretty good article about LeBron and how the decision was made.

This article though intriguing and in some cases educational failed to wow me in any one sense save maybe the analysis of Lebrons behavior during the olympics (J Kidd the baby sitter LAWL).

However, this did remind me that Pat Riley truly is a genius not only because of the biggest FA signing in league (and maybe sports) history but because he put together the pieces of the team in the right way immediately: Mike Miller guarantees that the double team if executed fast enough will not come in the post. But most importantly the signing of big Z from Cle. This is an underrated big man, someone who can rebound effectively run the pick and pop as well as any big in league history and most importantly someone who can compete with the superior length of the Lakers Gasol and Bynum. I hate to say it....actually, no i dont hate to say it: Im on the Heat bandwagon (more than I was before).

zydrunas hasnt been underrated in a few years. he is incredibly slow, cant defend, and comes off pick and pops much like a snail would. he still can rebound alright, and somehow is able to get position for more offensive put-backs than you might think hed be able to, but thats the extent of his skill. He shot terribly last year, never got into a rhythm.

he is 7'3 and gives the heat 6 fouls a night. i'm sold

this. still not sure they can guard perkins/howard/bynum/gasol. i dont really know what joel anthony does/who he is so i cant really comment. i just objected to talking zydrunas as though it was 2007

joel anthony's got some hopzz

no, but seriously, he's like 28 years old, 6'9, not the best rebounder, decent job of cleaning up the glass, doesn't have offensive moves to speak of, decent jumper [as in he can jump not as in he can shoot a jump shot] and okay help defender.

the thing about guarding dwight is you don't have to. the send-a-little-guy-to-steal-it strategy still works [especially when the little guy will sometimes be lebron or dwyane].

the thing about bynum is he'll be hurt, the thing about gasol is he's a vagina, the thing about perkins is if the celtics are running their offense through him you're fine, and the thing about defense is SCORE MORE POINTS!!!!

open forum, any and all complaints are allowed from the perspective of the cleveland fan. no counter-criticisms allowed. vent away.

Don't you think you should leave the poor Cleveland fans alone, Sev? By your own rule?

its pathetic that i actually was thankful jedi legend said that.

anyways the cavs dont have a center, the only shooting guard on the roster is Anthony Parker (once delonte leaves/is traded), and the only small forward on the roster is Jamario Moon.