Rhizome

Poll: What do you want the T forum to do for you?

We are here for you - what direction do you need/want the topicality forum to go?

Free T files?

Better explanations of standards and voters?

t frameworks?

maybe an indepth explanation of what 'reasonability' really means. and how to strategically use C/I only our case topical and all topical cases plus ours

• Downvote 1

I like the free T file direction. After all, I've contributed my share to that.

EDIT: Where is the poll?

I would personally like a thread of Standards that maybe aren't as common as "ground","education", or "limits", but are still legit enough for a judge to buy in a round.

Jurisdiction is the only other standard judges may actually buy (assuming fairness isn't its own standard)

I like the free T file direction. After all, I've contributed my share to that.

EDIT: Where is the poll?

No you haven't.

I agree with the reasonability idea; it'd be really interesting to see an in-depth discussion of reasonability vs competing interps, what reasonability means, etc. Also, maybe a discussion of which standard is the "most important" per se.

I'd like to learn how to impact turn limits / win that underlimiting is good. Also, how to win that other standards outweigh limits.

impact turning standards, help constructing certain kinds of blocks (like my post on the reasonability sticky), help with definitions people know/have seen, certain types of T files (like ones that aren't just filled with definitions/violations that camps put out bazillions of every year)